Start of new beginnings

Deruth coughed awkwardly and looked away when the black-haired man who was silently eating his lunch caught him staring. The man resembled a mixture between his late wife and his eldest child, so he was taken aback when his eldest child rushed into their mansion carrying a man.

Cale frowned, glancing at Bob's plate, and asked, "Hey, is that all you're going to eat?" Even his little sister consumes more food than he does. It's no surprise that he's frail and sickly looking.

Bob kept his mouth shut and ate the food on his plate. It's not like he's to blame for developing an eating disorder as a result of the shit war. He didn't have time to rest or eat since he was too busy running from place to place and making preparations and plans for the upcoming wars. Even if he ate a lot, his stomach would refuse to accept it and he would vomit. That is why he was forced to eat in the first place. They realized what he was going through and only fed him small amounts of food to keep him going.

It was annoying, but he missed how they would nag him to eat a good meal at least once a day.

"Mister, we have a lot of food, so please eat well," Basen said, noting that the stranger was someone important for his oldest brother. Because of their striking resemblance, he wonders if the stranger is his elder brother's hidden twin.

Bob kept his gaze fixed on the plate in front of him, trying not to tense up at the familiar voices and looks thrown his way. "Thank you for your thoughtfulness, but this is enough for me," he said slowly as he looked up and tenderly smiled at the youngster.

He will surely throw up if someone adds another food to his plate.

As he stared at Cale in fear, his thoughts seemed to happen. "I can't eat that much," he said as he grabbed the redhead's arms to stop him from putting the food on his plate.

Cale frowned and instead put the steak on his plate, cutting it into small bite-sized pieces. "Why? You're so thin, even the servants eat better than you," he said as he raised his fork and gently pressed it against the man's lips. "I'll cut it up for you, so open up."

The man pressed his lips together tightly as he stared blankly at the redhead.

Cale arched an eyebrow in response to the black-haired man's actions, tapping the fork on the other's lips and motioning for him to open his mouth "Just once."

"Eat up, human! I guess even I am chubbier than you!" Raon exclaimed, nibbling on a piece of meat as he flew around. Bob isn't sure where his kids got it, but he doesn't mind if they take food from the kitchen as long as they're eating well.

"You told us to eat healthily, yet you don't do the same nya," On lectured.

"Noona, he's really tiny," Hong said as he crawled onto his lap and probed his stomach with his paw.

The black-haired man sighed in response to his children's remarks before biting into the steak.