Met Him At The Coffee Shop Downtown

As a musician, you gotta go around and stop at places to make a little money. Now the coffee shop, that was my go to place. I made good money there. So I went there again to find it more packed than usual. I decided to get a coffee before I played some of my songs for the folks. There was a new worker apparently, according to quackity. There was a new worker. He was kinda cute..."hey wil" quackity said as he squirted some whipped cream in his mouth. "Hey, whos that new guy? He's quite cute." I say, leaning on the counter. "Oh him? The one with the mutton chops? His names schlatt." He said. "Alright, thank you" I say as schlatt walks over. "Quackity aren't you supposed to be in the back? This is my job up here." He said as he gave him a pissed look. "Yea sorry- my friends here, will go back to work" he looks at me "bye wil!" He says as he waves and walks away. I look at this schlatt dude. God he's hot..."uh hello, what would you like-" before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off and said, "you." I say as I smirk. "Heh wha-? Uh sir...this is a coffee shop. Not a dating app-" he says scratching  at his neck. "I know that...but you're just so hot...I want you." I say licking my lips. "Really now? I mean...you're not so bad yourself..." he says looking me up and down. "What do ya say, maybe we get together some time? I'll be here for a few hours anyways." I say as I feel my face go a light pink. "Why do you stay for hours? Do homework here or something?" He says. "No, I'm a musician. I play my music here." I reply. "Oh really? Can I hear some of your songs?"  "Sure! I'll be sitting over there" I say as I point to a table not to far from here. "Alright then, I'll be looking forward to working here..."

:)