7 Minutes In Heaven? Nah. 7 Minutes Of Anxiety.

"Alright! I'll spin the bottle now." Schlatt says as he spins the bottle. It spun for 15 seconds before it landed on me. We looked at each other. "Go on! Don't be a puss!" George yelled as everyone else went on about stuff like that. Schlatt stood up and grabbed my hand. He brought me to the closet that we used for the 7 minutes in heaven. Once we where in the closet, he shut the door. I started to breathe heavily. "Alright so...Wilbur you good?" "Y-yea- i-im fine- I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine..." I wasn't fine. I pushed my back against the wall and sunk to the floor. "Wil you're not ok- are you having a panic attack!?" "Nononononono you're crazy-! Me? Having a panic attack? Never- not me not me its not me you're crazy-!"

Wilbur was having a panic attack and I had no clue what to do. I went to the floor infront of him and put my hand on his knee. "Wil come here" he crawled into my arms. I started to rub shapes onto his back and whisper into his ear that it was gonna be ok. "Here count to 10 with me ok sweetie?" 

After counting he had somewhat calmed down. "You ok now wil?" He nodded yes. The door started to open. I looked over at the door. "You two good?" George asked. "Yea wil had a panic attack..I helped calm him down." "Oh, is he ok now?" "Yea...I think he fell asleep, I'm gonna take him up to his room."  "Alright, I'll tell the others" he then left. "Wil come on wake up." He didn't wake up. I sighed, picked him up, and took him to his room. I laid him in his bed and tucked him in. "Sleep well wil." I smiled and turned to leave once I felt a hand pull on my shirt. I looked back. "Sleep with meeeee" my face went red. "Pleeeeasseeeeeee princessss" "fine." He pulled me towards the bed, got in, and pulled me onto him. He started to play with my hair. "You know, you're very cute princess." "Stop it wil..."
"Just sleep love. We'll talk about it in the morning"

:)