crap post (might be good?) (part 1?)

Uh this is really random- hi again, I'm back after God knows how long- welp, this isn't supposed to be good- yeehaw (this is some random AU btw)

*^----——————----^*

Wilbur Soot.

What about him you may ask, well, he may better be known as The Devil.

Some fear him some worship him.

Jonathan Schlatt.

Ordinary man who lives in New York.

He doesn't believe in The Devil, but after tonight, his thoughts just might change.

————————

EARLIER THAT DAY . . . (Schlatt's pov)

"Come on schlatt, don't be a wus, it'll be fun!" I scoffed and rubbed my temple, "I told you this, no! I don't believe in this crap anyways!" Ted sighed, he grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "It'll be fine, I don't either but let's do it anyways." I grabbed my hand back. "Fine."

8 HOURS LATER (3AM) . . . (3rd pov)

The two boys walked down the hall, going around each and every corner to find the basement door. "You live here man, how the hell do you not know where your own basement is?!" The ram man slapped Ted's arm. The shorter male looked at the ram with a ' bruh ' look. "Well, I don't go there all the time, dimwit." Ted hit schlatt back, receiving a eye roll in return. "Whatever." The boys kept walking around corners, also running into some dead ends.

After what seemed like eternity, they finally found it. Ted opened the door, a gust of cold air hitting both of the males, almost making the ram drop the board he had. "Let's just go..." the men ventured down the stairs, the boards creeking with every step. Once they hit the floor, it went quiet. "Uhm, now what..?" Ted grabbed his lighter and lit a candle, placing it down. "Well, it's time we set up and try to communicate with some demons or somethin'" schlatt rolled his eyes in disbelief and got to the floor as well.

After everything got set up, the men sat across from each other. "Put the board down." Schlatt put the Oujia Board down in the center, placing the mouse thing also in the center. "Alright, you wanna start Ted?" The shorted male nodded, taking a deep breath. "Whats your name..?" The small object under the boys fingers began to move. First moving to a ' T ' then a ' H ' then ' E '. "The?" It proceeded to move to ' D ' ' E ' ' V ' ' I ' ' L '. The two boys eyes widened. "T-the Devil-?" The object moved to make the word yes. Silence filled the room for a few seconds before one spoke up. "Where are you at the moment?"

Silence.

" Right Behind You "

The ram gulped heavily after hearing the demonic voice whisper in his ear. He slowly turned, slowly but surely seeing a figure that was very visible.

A smile that could kill was plastered on the face he saw. Horror overflowed the man as he sat there, staring at the man who was scarishly close. "Hello! I'm Wilbur Soot nice to meet cha!" The demon had backed up a little bit, the horrorful smiled turning into a very friendly one. He held out his hand for the other to shake. "Huh-!? W-who are you-?!" Wilbur frowned, sighing and dropping his hand. "I just said, but, if it helps ya, people know me as The Devil!" Schlatt breathed shakily, looking the man in the eyes. "W-what do you want from me..?" Wilbur sighed and sat down, fiddling  with his fingers. "Nothin hun, seemingly you want something from me cause ya summoned me-" schlatt looked back to see if Ted was still there, he wasn't. He looked back at wilbur. "W-well my friend he uh- just wanted to see if demons were real and stuff y'know-?" Wilbur sighed, scratching his ear. "Everyone wants to see if I'm real, I never show up though. I showed up here cause you're cute" schlatt blushed, causing the other to giggle. "Well, now what?" Schlatt shrugged his shoulders. "Soooooo....where'd your friend go?" Schlatt looked around, having no clue where he went. "Not to sure..."