Rooftop Loss

Angst if that means sad yeehaw

I rushed up the stairs to the top of the rooftop on the hotel. Once I got there I slowed down and tried catching my breath. I heard walking up the stairs as I sat at the edge of the roof. "Wil! Whatcha doin' up here?" I turned my head to look at him. Schlatt. He walks over to me and sits next me me. I face him and smile. "Nothing...I guess I'm just gonna chill up here. I'm bored anyways." I laid my head onto his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me. "About earlier..." oh yeah. That.

6 hours earlier, 12:30PM (morning)

"Schlatt I'm home!" I open the door to no one. I sigjed placing my bag down. A loud scream erupted from the ally way next to the window. I opened the curtains to see a man. There were 2 other men in front of him. One of them had a gun. I ran out of the hotel and ran to the ally way. That man was schlatt. I walked up behind the two men, grabbed there heads, and bashed them together. They both fell to the floor. Schlatt was shaking. I ran to him and pulled him into a hug. "ARE YOU OK DID THEY HURT YOU!? PLEASE TELL ME THEY DIDNT HURT YOU-"  I pulled back and put my hands onto his face. "I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok-! They didn't hurt me!" He put his hand onto my face. "It's alright Wil, I'm ok. I promise." He smiled. I pulled him into another hug. "Ya sure?" He nods.

Present time

"Yes?" He smiled. "Thank you. No friend of mine would do that to be honest." My heart dropped. Friend?  I sorta smiled back. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. Tears silently fell from my eyes, wiping  them away quickly. I had no clue why I was crying. Probably because I have this big ass crush on him.

:)