HotPockets Date?

Finally updating after 1million years- this is based of of wilburs stream yesterday (1/18/22) when he said about what happened in a America when he was in California I think
---------------------------

Wilbur had taken a trip to America to meet up with friends such as, Techno, Ted, and more. He hoped to see schlatt while he was out with Ted bowling, unfortunately there was no sign of schlatt anywhere, they were supposed to have a little date or something and eat hot pockets together, which didn't happen. "Wilbur, I know you're upset that he didn't show up, but he still could show up y'know?" Wilbur looked over at Ted. "I guess your right...but it was supposed to happen two days ago..!" Ted wrapped his arms around the sad man, rubbing his shoulder lightly. "I know, but you know how he is, he's late to a lot of things, so he could show up!" Wilbur sighed, he sorta believed Ted. "If you say so..." Ted patted him on the back. "Now cheer up, let's bowl some more!" Wilbur sighed again and stood up, nodding his head.
---------------------------
The next day Wilbur sat in Ted's room along with him, he was scrolling through Twitter seeing all the random nonsense that goes on there. The doorbell then rang, Ted stood up walking g over to the door, he opened it and greeted someone. "Wilbur! Can you come over here please?" Wilbur stood up, going to the door, he was greeted by a shorter man, it was schlatt. "Schlatt-?" Wilbur felt happiness and a tad bit of sadness in his heart, but mostly happiness. "HI Wilbur, sorry I wasn't here th-" Wilbur ran and pulled him into a hug, a tight, loving hug. "Woah ok then-" Wilbur squeezed the other hard, not letting go. "Can't breathe-" Wilbur pulled back, giggling a little. "Sorry-" schlatt looked up at Wilbur, smiling. "So what about that date? Still up for it?" Wilburs face went a little red. "Yea-!" Schlatt grabbed wilbyrs hand, dragging him to the kitchen. He grabbed the hot pockets from the fridge (I don't know how you make hot pockets-) and began to cook them. "So how have you been?" Wilbur was to busy admiring schlatt to answer the question. He snapped put of his thoughts to answer, "I've been good, how about you princess?" Schlatt looked at him with a pissed expression. "I told you not to call me that." Wilbur giggled, pulling him into a hug. "I'm sorry pumpkin, please forgive me" schlatt pushed him off, crossing his arms. "Stop with the nicknames soot." Wilbur frowned, feeling bad. "I'm sorry..." schlatt looked at wilbur, seeing how sad his face looked. "It's alright, come here" schlatt held his arms open for Wilbur "really-?" Schlatt nodded. Wilbur hugged him, resting his head onto his shoulder, schlatt rubbed his back lightly. "Don't be sad you big baby, I'm not mad" Wilbur hit his back. "'m not a baby" "don't hit me mate-" they both hears a ding, causing them both to jump. "Hot pockets are done" Wilbur pulled from the hug, schlatt grabbed them and put them on plates. They both sat down. "We should take a photo for Twitter" Wilbur smirked at the idea, "yes." They took a photo together, captioning it, ' hot pockets date? Sweater duo meet-up? Crazy day ngl ' Wilbur giggled, "they're gonna go mad" schlatt nodded, his ears flickering. "I love your ears schlatt, they're adorable" schlatt squinted his eyes. "Shut up" Wilbur laughed, "Stop laughing-!" Schlatt rolled his eyes and whined. "You're so dam cute! I just wanna hug you and squeeze you!" Schlatts face went red, so did wilburs. Schlatt grabbed the hot pocket and threw it at wilburs chest, they both started to crack up. "W-why did you throw it at me-!?" Schlatt banged his fist onto the table, gasping for air. "I was mad ok-?" They both wiped away their tears. "Goddam-" they both talked as they ate, the little date lasted for a good hour.
-----------------------------
"That was fun schlatt, we should do that again" Wilbur stood up, walking over to schlatts side of the table, placing a kiss onto his lips. Schlatts eyes widened. He gave in a few seconds later. Wilbur wrapped his arms around schlatts neck, causing schlatt to pull him onto his lap. Wilbur broke the kiss about a minute later, both breathing heavily. Wilbur pressed his forehead to schlatts. "I love you.." schlatt kissed his nose, "I love you too wilby"

:)