☆|▪︎the call confession 3 ▪︎|☆

I was sitting in bed when my phone began to ring. Goddammit. I looked to see George calling. Why? I sighed and picked up. "Hey schlatt, so I'm having a party on Friday so you wanna come?" "I guess..." "alright! Come at 5PM. It'll be very fun." Then he hung up. I looked at the day to see it was Wednesday. Welp I got about a day.

When Friday came around

When I got the directions to George's house, I started to drive there. One of Wilburs songs came on the radio. It reminded me of him. Godam. I switch the channel. Heatwaves came on. I laughed a little. I texted george, "hey you and dreams song is on" he replied with, "oh. About you coming to the party- I'm kidding- you're not funny. Telling dream rn" I laughed. When I got there I was greeted by a hyper ass gogy jumping into my arms "YO YOU ACTUALLY CAME!!" "Calm down- yea I did-" "I thought you lied to be honest" "why would I lie"

"Shit, i'm late," Wilbur raced to his closet and put on his classic yellow sweater, 'good enough' he thought to himself. On his way out he saw a red beanie laying on his couch, he grabbed the beanie and picked up his car keys from the counter and went to his car.

"Sooooo a special guest will be here today" george said as he got out of my arms. "Oh? That is?" I say. "Can't tell ya. Its a surprise" he says putting his hands on his waist. He smirked. What was he plotting?

Wilbur sped through 3 red lights, and caused a car crash, he accidentally passed George's house a couple of times but finally made it. In an attempt of not looking like he had arrived late he slipped through the back, he spotted Quackity grabbing a drink and decided to greet his friend, "Hey, what's up man?" Wilbur and Quackity had a conversation about their streams and some up coming lore for the SMP, "Alright imma go talk to Karl now, i'll talk to you later," Quackity said his farewells, Wilbur went inside the house and spotted Schlatt, his heart began to pound, silently debating if he would go talk to him or not.

As I was talking to george, I spotted Wilbur in the corner of my eye. Shit. Why was he here? My heart began to race. "I gotta go to the bathroom- where is it?" "Upstairs to your left." "Thank you." I then ran upstairs. I locked myself in the bathroom. I sat on the floor and cried.

'Fuck, did he see me?' Wilbur cursed himself, he decided to chase after him hoping that he could get some sort of response back from the shorter. He saw the bathroom door shut, it was definitely Schlatt, he could hear silent sobs from the other side. Wilbur gave a soft knock against the door, "Hey, Schlatt? Can we talk?" Wilbur said in a gentle voice.

"Fuck off...I don't wanna talk to you right now. You think its ok to just take that as a joke!? Well it hurt...you can't fuck with peoples feelings like that.." I say.

"Schlatt, i know" Wilbur paused, resting his back against the bathroom door. "To be honest, i like you, a lot." He hesitated, before going on again, "I just didn't think there was a chance you'd like me back" Wilbur went silent. "Can you please just open the door, Schlatt?" he said with genuine concern in his voice.

"You like me...?"

"yes Schlatt! Please open the door" Wilbur pleaded, his eyes began to tear up.

"I'm sorry wil...I don't think I can forgive you that easily."

"Schlatt," Wilbur stammers, "please, i'm so sorry" Wilbur feels the door run down his back as he falls to the floor.

I stood up and tried opening the door, feeling something infront of it. "Could you stand up please..?"

Wilbur quickly wipes the tears from his eyes, "oh- yea, sorry."

I opened the door. I smiled a weak smile and pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you, these pass couple of days seemed like torture," Wilbur tightly squeezed the ram, his eyes began to tear up again.

"I missed you to...I've been crying myself to sleep all these nights...not even to sleep, just crying." I gripped onto his back, not wanting to let go.

"i know, i love you so much" Wilbur put his hand on the shorter's head.

I look up at him. "I love you too wil"

:)