Trio Ghost and the Entrance To The Common Room

No One's P.O.V

The new members of Emrydragon were looking for their common room. They had come to a stop in the halls. Cassiopeia asked, "Papa do we have to ask Dumbledore?" Sirius looked at her then at the others. He sighed and said, "I don't know maybe." Cedric asked, "Can we ask one of the ghosts where to find it?" "Find what young man?" asked a female voice. Everybody jumped and looked around. Sirius, George, Cedric, Fred, and Percy made a circle around the others and had their wands out in front of them.

"That is something we don't see every day." a male's voice said. Sirius said, "Whoever you are come out now if you don't want to be hexed." Three ghosts came out of now where. Two males and one female. The males that formed a circle put their wands down and deformed the circle. Percy asked, "If I may ask. Who are you three?" The female said, "I'm Morgana Le Fay." The male to the right of Morgana said, "I'm Sir Leon." The last male of the trio said, "I'm Arthur Pendragon." The others gasped.

Theo said, "Merlin's balls." Arthur said, "Young man don't use Merlin's name like that." Theo nodded his head and said that he was sorry. Morgana asked, "What were you all looking for?" Cassiopeia said, "We were looking for the Emrydragon entrance to the common room. Do you know where it is Lady Morgana?" Arthur, Leon, and Morgana were shocked. Leon asked, "Emrydragon is back?" Cassiopeia nodded her head. Arthur asked, "What year are we in?"

Hermione answered "1993 sir." Morgana cried out "Arthur, Leon they're gone. They're all gone. We couldn't help them." Arthur held onto his half-sister. Leon knowing Morgana wouldn't want people watching her as she cried said, "You all follow me. I will show you how to get to the entrance and the common room." The other nodded their heads. Cassiopeia stays back for a moment. "Lady Morgana and Lord Arthur, I'm so sorry for your loss," she said while bowing her head to them and left to catch up to the others. 

Morgana and Arthur watched as she left. She reminded them of Merlin when he was younger. Merlin was the sweetest person either of them knew. Even after the wars, they had been through he was the sweetest. Morgana owed Merlin a great deal of gratitude for saving her from a dark path. The wizarding world saw her as a dark witch but Merlin saw her as a great witch that was misunderstood. Arthur was hated by his father because of the magic he had. Arthur hated and blamed himself for the death of his mother.

It was Merlin's doing that made him not hate himself or magic. Merlin was that of a brother to Arthur. To Morgana however, Merlin was more than her best friend. Merlin was her lover. Arthur nearly killed Merlin when he found out about his and Morgana's relationship. But he didn't because he saw how Morgana was with him. She was happy. Happier than he ever saw her. He was happy that his half-sister was happy. That she found love in the cruel world they lived in.

Morgana looked to her half-brother and said, "That girl is going to do great things like Merlin. And we are going to help her do that." Arthur nodded his head. He agreed with his half-sister. Cassiopeia was going to need their help in the future and while she was at Hogwarts as well.

Time Skip

Leon had led the group to the entrance of Emrydragon's common room. The others gasped as they saw who was guarding their entrance. It was Helga Hufflepuff. Helga noticed the group and Leon. She said, "Hello everyone. What can I do for you?" The others couldn't form words. Leon rolled his eyes at the group. He said, "They are the new members of Emrydragon." Helga's eyes went wide before she returned them to their normal size. She asked, "Who is the head of the house?" Sirius stepped forward.

He said, "That would be me Lady Hufflepuff." Helga huffed as she said, "First, don't call me Lady Hufflepuff. Second, what are your names? Third, what were your previous houses? Yes, that goes for you to Head of House." Sirius said, "I'm Sirius Black and I was a Gryffindor." Cedric said, "I'm Cedric Diggory. I was a Hufflepuff." Percy said, "I'm Percy Weasley. I was a Gryffindor." Lee said, "I'm Lee Jordan. I was a Gryffindor." George said, "I'm George Weasley. I was a Gryffindor." 

Fred said, "I'm Fred Weasley. I was a Gryffindor." Neville said, "I'm Neville Longbottom. I was a Gryffindor." Hermione said, "I'm Hermione Granger. I was a Gryffindor." Seamus said, "I'm Seamus Finnigan. I was a Gryffindor." Dean said. "I'm Dean Thomas. I was a Gryffindor." Susan said, "I'm Susan Bones. I was a Hufflepuff." Pansy said, "I'm Pansy Parkinson. I was a Slytherin." Draco said, "I'm Draco Malfoy. I was a Slytherin." 

Blaise said, "I'm Blaise Zabini. I was a Slytherin." Theo said, "I'm Theodore Nott. I was a Slytherin." Oliver said, "I'm Oliver Wood. I was a Gryffindor." Daphne said, "I'm Daphne Greengrass. I was a Slytherin." Cassiopeia said, "I'm Harriet Potter. I was a Gryffindor." Helga said, "Okay. Once you get inside you are going to find the portraits of the other founders and a few others. They are going to tell you the things you need to know. I will be joining later on. To get into the common room you must answer a question about yourself truthfully. If you get the question wrong you have to wait for your housemates or Head of House to come and open the door.

You might get asked the question you got wrong before again. And you get asked that question until you answer it correctly." The group nodded their heads. Leon left the group to go back to Arthur and Morgana.

Word Count: 988