News get's around

Nymphadora Tonks's P.O.V

I gasped and said, "I can't believe she is alive. We all thought she died." Bones said, "Tonks please explain." I nodded my head and said, "My cousin Sirius Black had gotten married to Remy Lupin and James Potter. On July 31, 1980, Remy had given birth to Cassiopeia without anybody but the godparents knowing. On Holloween a year after Cassiopeia was born she was taken. That same year Sirius was taken to Azkaban for 'betraying the Potters'. Remy still heartbroken over the loss of Cassiopeia couldn't handle Sirius being thrown in Azkaban or the fact James and Lily 'died'. She closed herself off from a lot of people.

The rest of us were barely holding on. The only thing that kept us all going was that one day we would get news on Cassiopeia. I also know that my aunt Bellatrix and the Lestrange brother didn't hurt the Longbottom's as they were with me, my mother, and my father." Bones nodded her head and asked, "Do you know if your cousin got a trail? And would you be willing to testify for Bellatrix and the Lestrange brothers?" I said, "I don't know if he did. And yes I will testify for them." She said, "Alright, I want you to go check if there was a trail for Sirius Black. If there is one take it and come back here. If there isn't one then come back here.

I will also need you to ask your mother and father if they could come here so I can ask them if they will testify for Bellatrix and the Lestrange brothers. I would also like it if you can send a Patronus to Remy saying there is news about her daughter." I said, "Yes Madam Bones." I left to go see if there was a trail for Sirius. Once I go to where we keep records of who has gone to trial. I looked through all the files and saw nothing for him. I placed everything back and quickly made my way to Madam Bones' office. Once I was inside I said, "There wasn't anything for him."

Madam Bones growled and said, "That's not good. Wait couldn't you have called for a trial for him?" I said, "Not until I was a full-fledged Auror." She said, "That's right. Stupid law. I think we should get that law changed. Don't you agree with me, Tonks?" I said, "I do agree with you."  Madam Bones, "Alright we are going to continue this when we have everyone here. Go home and explain what happened here to your parents and Remy as well." I said, "Alright, goodbye see you tomorrow." Madam Bones nodded her head.

Time skip

I went to my parent's house. Once I was in the living room I said, "Hey mom, dad I'm here." I heard mom say, "We are in the kitchen dear." I smiled and made my way to the kitchen. Dad asked, "So how has your day been Dora?" I said, "It has been eventful. Anyways the main point for why I'm here now is because Cassiopeia is alive." Mom and dad gasped and looked at me with wide eyes. Mom asked, "Where is she? What happened to her? Where has she been?" I explained everything to them. Dad said, "Yes we will be more than willing to testify for them."

I nodded at them and said, "Okay, I will Madam Bones tomorrow when I go back. I still have somethings to do so I have to leave but I will be back tomorrow to spend time with you both." They nodded their heads and said, "Alright, we love you." I smiled and said, "I love you guys too." I walked to the Floo. Grabbing the some Floo powered I said where I was going.

Remy's P.O.V

I was in the garden walking around when I saw a patrons of a Jack Rabbit. I knew it was from Tonks. It said Sirius would be getting a trail and Cassiopeia was alive and that she was living with Petunia and her family. And that Petunia's husband and son were abusing my daughter. I was beyond pissed to hear that my daughter was getting abused. Tonks also told me that Bella and the Lestrange brothers will be getting a trail as well. I knew I had to write a letter back.

I walked back into my cabin. I walked over to where I paper and quills. I wrote two letters and sent them off with my owl. I just hope Tonks gets my little girl out as well as Petunia.

Severus's P.O.V

I was in my office when an owl flew in. The owl dropped a letter on my desk then flew off. I grabbed the letter. I decided to read the letter out loud "'Dear Severus, I got news from Tonks about Cassiopeia. She said that Cassiopeia is alive and that she has been staying with Petunia. I would like to know how she is doing at Hogwarts. Could you please tell me how she is doing at Hogwarts? If I didn't hear Tonks wrong she said that Cassiopeia went by the name of Harriet Potter. I will be back in two weeks. Please get back to me whenever you get the chance to. Love Remy/Moony'."

My goddaughter has been in front of me this whole time and I didn't notice. I must have potions in/on me that I don't know about. I shake my head and write a letter back to Remy. I sent the letter off with Jame's owl. After I sent the letter off I got ready to go to Gringott's to figure out what was in/on me.

Nymphadora's P.O.V

I was in Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place cleaning up when Kreacher gave me a letter. I asked, "Who sent this letter Kreacher?" Kreacher said, "It is from mistress Moony, mistress Tonks. Kreacher has seen mistress Moony's owl and got the letter for mistress Tonks once Kreacher had seen who it was for." I thanked Kreacher and told him to stay so he could hear what Remy sent in her letter.

I said, "She wrote 'Dear Tonks, Thank you for letting me know about Cassiopeia. I will be back in two weeks. If you get Sirius out before I get back please make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, please. And tell Cassiopeia that I love her. See you soon Tonks. Love Remy/Moony' Oh good she is going to be back." Kreacher asked, "Has mistress Tonks found young mistress Cassiopeia?" I said, "Yes, I have found her. Which is one of the reasons why we are cleaning this place up."

Cassiopeia's P.O.V

Petunia and I were in the back garden talking when an owl flew to us and dropped a letter then flew off. I grabbed the letter and opened it. I said, "The letter says 'Dear Cassiopeia, I'm Nymphadora Tonks and I am one of your godmothers. I was there when your letter for Madam Bones came in. I'm sorry that I never had written a letter to you before now. Every one of your godparents, parents, and family members thought you had died or something worse had happened to you. While I believed something happened to you I never stopped believing you were alive.

I'm not sure when Madam Bones is going to write you a letter but, I know for a fact that she wasn't happy when she found out Sirius didn't have a trial and what happened to you as well. Please thank Petunia for me for what she has done for you. If both of you need a place to go please let me know so I can help you both. I have let Remy know that you are alive and with Petunia until she is able to return. Sincerely your Godmother Nymphadora' Well that was something." Just then another owl dropped another letter then flew off.

Petunia said, "Go and open it." I nodded my head and grabbed the letter. Opening it I said, "The letter says 'Dear Heiress Lupin-Potter-Black, I believe Auror Tonks has already written a letter to you and has probably mentioned I was mad when I found out your father hasn't had a trial. I manage to get him a trial and I have it sent for it to happen in 6 days after you read this letter. Now you don't have to be there unless you want to be. I have a trial for Veron and Duddley Dursley for what they have done. Auror Tonks and you hinted to Petunia Dursley nee Evans. Sincerely Madam Amelia Bones'." 

Petunia laughed and said, "Looks like you have some letters you have to write. Oh, don't forget to tell Narcissa and Draco what Madam Bones told you." I nodded my head and went inside to my room and got started writing letters to multiple people.

Word Count: 1476