Founders and Knights of the Round Table

No One's P.O.V

The group waited for Helga to ask a question. Helga instead of asking a question opened the door for them. The group looked at one another then back at the door and walked in. Once they were in Helga closed the door behind them. Once they were in their common room they were shocked to see the paints of the other founders of their school and a few members of the knights of the round table. Left to right it was Rowena Ravenclaw, Lancelot, Godric Gryffindor, Mordred, Salazar Slytherin, Percival, Helga Hufflepuff, Gwaine, and Elyon. 

The others looked around the common room. Salazar said, "Who are all of you? How did you get here?" Sirius said, "We are the new members of Emrydragon, Lord Slytherin. Sir Leon lead us here." Lancelot asked, "Leon? Emrydragon is back? One of you please explain what is going on?" Cassiopeia stepped forward to be next to her father. The others knew she was going to explain everything. Cassiopeia said, "We are the new members of Emrydragon. None of us knew that Emrydragon was even a house before this year. The sorting hat had called out our names after the first years were done being sorted. We meet Sir Leon, Sir Arthur, and Lady Morgana when we got lost trying to find the common room. Sir Leon helped us find the common room."

Mordred asked, "What year are we in?" Hermione said, "We are in 1993 sir." Gwaine said, "Bloody hell everyone we knew is gone. Poor Arthur and Morgana." The new members looked confused. Percival said, "We will talk with them later." Elyon said, "I agree with Percival. We must deal with our new members before anything else." Rowena asked, "Who are all of you?" Cassiopeia said, "I'm Harriet Potter." 

"Sirius Black"

"Hermione Granger"

"Oliver Wood"

"Cedric Diggory"

"Draco Malfoy"

"Daphne Greengrass"

"Theodore Nott"

"Percy Weasley"

"Fred Weasley"

"George Weasley"

"Lee Jordan"

"Dean Thomas"

"Seamus Finnigan"

"Pansy Parkison"

"Blaise Zabini"

"Neville Longbottom"

"Susan Bones"

The painting beside Helga nodded their heads. Godric said, "We'll talk more about this tomorrow. You all must be tried." Everyone nodded their heads. Helga said, "Girls' dorms are to the left and the boy's dorms are to the right. 2 people per dorm. The Head of house is next to the fireplace." Once again everyone nodded their heads. Everyone split off to go to their dorms. The girls knew that one of them would get a room to themselves. Cassiopeia said, "Girl's I have an idea. Pansy and Susan share a room. Daphne and Mione share a room." The other girls thought for a moment before they nodded their heads.

The boys were thinking about who was going to get paired up. Percy said, "Neville and Blaise together. Draco and Theodore together. Lee and Dean together. George and Seamus together. Fred and Oliver together. And finally Cedric and I together." All the boys nodded their heads to Percy. Everyone went to their rooms and got ready for bed. Once the everyone's head hit their pillows past out. The paintings were the only ones awake besides Leon, Arthur, and Morgana. The three ghost had made their way to the common room when the others were getting ready for bed.

Rowena said, "Dumbledore is the reason why weren't able to see our families and friends." Helga said, "We don't even know if our bloodline even exists anymore." Godric said, "We must not give up hope on our bloodlines." Salazar said, "Godric, what hope should we have? Most of us didn't have any family to keep on our bloodlines. Or that our family died before we did." Lancelot said, "I'm with Salazar on this. I know the knights had made Merlin our heir because we didn't have a wife or any other family to conutie our bloodlines." Percival nodded his head to Lancelot.

He said, "We don't even know if Merlin is alive." Morgana said, "Merlin is gone. None of us can feel his magic or life force." Elyon asked, "How can you be sure?" Mordred said, "We were locked away for a long time." Leon said, "Hogwarts is alive. That's how she knows when the kids perform their first magic and write their names down." Rowena, Helga, Godric, and Salazar nodded their heads in agreement with Leon. Arthur said, "The Potter girl was giving off a magic aura that feels familar to me. I don't know why though." "We can ask her tomorrow or another time," said Gwaine. Everyone nodded their heads.

Time skip to the next day

Word Count: 737