Getting to know the Family (Part 1)

Sirius's P.O.V

I asked the girl with purple hair, "You are not shocked because?" The girl said, "For one I was there when Cassiopeia wrote to Madam Bones. And for two I'm Nymphadora Tonks, your cousin." I slapped my forehead and said, "Why didn't I make that connection?" The others laughed. Irma said, "Let's continue talking at the manor." Every one of us nodded our heads.

Time skip to the Manor and Petunia and Cassiopeia got a tour

No One's P.O.V

The group stopped in the living room. Everyone sat down. Sirius asked, "Cass and Petunia how are Vernon and Dudley?" Cassiopeia and Petunia tensed. Everyone in the room noticed this. Petunia said, "They are fine. They are right now having a father-son bonding trip while they are traveling for Vernon's job." Sirius nodded his head. Euphemia asked, "Who are they?" Cassiopeia said, "Vernon is Petunia's husband and Dudley is her son." The others nodded their heads. 

Charlus asked, "Why did both of you tense when Sirius asked about them?" Cassiopeia and Petunia looked at each other than at the others. Petunia said, "All of you should sit down for what about to tell you." The one's standing sat down. Petunia said, "Ever since Cassiopeia was sent to live with me and my family she has been abused. Now I never did anything to hurt her." The others gasped. 

Cassiopeia said, "Vernon and Dudley are the ones who hurt me. Petunia to save herself and I acted as if she hated me. Petunia would only yell at me and she would never let Vernon or Dudley go too far." Both females told the rest about the abuse and what happened the day Cassiopeia took her inheritance test. The family was pissed, to say the least. Sirius moved so he was close to Cassiopeia. Once he was at her side he pulled her into a hug.

"The both of you are never going to go through that again," said Druella. Cassiopeia and Petunia nodded their heads. Cygnus asked, "Will you be able to bring your son along with you?" Petunia shook her head no and said, "No, I wouldn't be able to bring him along. He won't listen to me anymore. Vernon has him wrapped around his finger." The others nodded their heads. Lyall said, "Let's move on from this. I believe we should get to know Cassiopeia." Once more the others nodded their heads.

Fleamont said, "I think we should go by family." Once more the group nodded their heads. Pollux said, "I'm your great-grandfather. While I was in Hogwarts I was a Slytherin. I have three children one of whom is here with us. My only daughter is your grandmother." Orion said, "I'm your grandfather also your second cousin twice removed. While I was at Hogwarts I was a Slytherin. I have two sons. One is your father and the other is your uncle who is your third cousin once removed."

Arcturus said, "I'm your other great-grandfather. While I was in Hogwarts I was a Slytherin. I have two children. One of them is your grandfather. The other is your grandaunt." Irma said, "I'm your great-grandmother.  While I was in Hogwarts I was a Slytherin. I have three children one of whom is here with us. My only daughter is your grandmother." Druella said, "I'm your great-aunt. While I was in Hogwarts I was a Slytherin. I have three daughters. Two grandchildren. Both my grandchildren are here as well as one of my daughters."

Cygnus said, "I'm your great-uncle. While I was in Hogwarts I was a Slytherin. I have three daughters. Two grandchildren. Both my grandchildren are here as well as one of my daughters." Narcissa said, "I'm your maternal first cousin once removed/paternal third cousin once removed. While I was in Hogwarts I was a Slytherin. I have one child as you know. I have two older sisters."

Sirius said, "I'm your father as you know. While I was in Hogwarts I was a Griffindor. I have a younger brother as my father had mentioned. I never got along with my mother. I was quite rebellious when I was younger. When we had you James had passed out and I laughing at him with you in my arms. Your mother almost broke my hand when she was giving birth to you." The others laughed at that.

Word Count: 725