Chapter 1 : The Dream

* ~Six years ago~*

'The ocean is huge! So you never run out of plans..'

I check my posture and see that I am standing on the red tape which, me and my brother, Ace had kept for a bet.
Then eye the red and white target. I close my eyes... Breath in, breath out, pull the trigger...
And,

Shoot!

I open my eyes a little after the impact of the gun..

My eyes widen in shock, I did it! I hit the target right in the centre! There u go brother! I warned u!

Once I make my mind up for something no one I say no one will be able to bring me down,
well of course after mom and dad, otherwise, I won't be left...

"Ace!" I shout Well, of course, it didn't go well since mom and dad too come running up followed by Ace, whoops...

"What's wrong darling why did you scream? Who hurt u? who should I kill for my little angel?" Says dad in a worried tone. Mom hits the back of his head

"Honey aren't you acting a little too stupid? you know very well if someone threatens her, she out of nowhere will take out a pocket knife and stab them in the leg" says mom in a duh tone. I giggle happily knowing it was true... No one messes with me...

"Darling, don't tell me that you are come to the weapons room to steal some guns to give it to your friends, they will get scared of you!" States dad while intensely studying me with his silverish-grey eyes, he pushed his short blonde hair away from his eyes so that he could see me clearly.

"Dad! I told you that I don't have friends! And the last time I took a gun and a knife from here was because that poor girl was getting bullied!" I state with a small pout at the end.

"Baby, not all are interested in guns like you, some of them like dolls... Most of them like dolls." states mom while she bends down from her 5'7 figure to look at me, tucking her black hair behind her ear. Her blue eyes suddenly land on my gun and she had a questioning look on her face, but doesn't say a word.

I turn to Ace. Well, let's say he had a horror+disbelief written all over his face.
Dad and mom turn in his direction to see what is wrong.

"This can't be..." says Ace.

"What are you talking about-"dad stops mid-way after he sees my target, and mom follows...

Well, it's safe to say they all had the same expression as Ace.
After a good two minutes of staring at my target dad asks...

"Darling, did you do that?"

"Yes, daddy isn't it looking great in the center of the target?" I ask cheerfully.

"Don't tell me that your fifteen-year-old brother stated that you will never be able to shoot in the middle?" Says mom dragging the word fifteen and staring daggers at Ace.
Ace, simply chuckled nervously.

"Mom, I didn't think that she would ever hit the target at this age, I can't hit it myself!" Ace raised his voice to show he didn't mean it like that.
I grin widely, dad and mom facepalm themselves.

"Honey even your elder brother used to play with cars at this age, but you are shooting targets. Don't you want to play with your doll, Stella?" States mom.