Chapter 8 : Attending Terror, oh sorry... school.

Agent R 07's POV

I get up at Five today... Yeah, I did sleep just an hour ago...

But I can't sleep too much when I know that there is a whole ass bomb in the school. There are kids there... I studied the whole school and it's classes. I found out all the ways to exit if anything suddenly takes place or if we get busted. I also made transfer certificates and Zander sent us fake ID's and leaving certificate's

I have kept secret cameras ready to go and add. So then I will know if anything suspicious takes place. So I did get up in the morning for a reason, I'm gonna go sneak in the school.

I open the mini fridge, pull out a bottle of water and chug that thing down.

Yesterday at 9:20 Zander sent some agents to bring bikes here, so that we could all go to school individually.

It's dark outside and a little chilly, but I still need my morning cold shower to wake me up from the sleep cycle I'm going through for five days now. I really need to banned the one hour sleep policy for five days straight. I drag my sleepy legs as quickly as possible towards the shower and turn it on.

The cold water runs down my body and a chill runs down my spine. I leave my hair to get it wet too and do all whatever shit you had to do and get out of there in twenty minutes. I dry my hair with the towel, and take out my blow-dryer too. I blow-dry my hair for two minutes and put it in my signature hairstyle and get out of the bathroom.

I just throw on what ever I find in the first 2 rows of the walk-in-closets and go on further where all my weapons are. Yeah, now you know why does a person like me who barely owns clothes have a walk in closet it is because of the weapons.

I wear leggings, a top and my most favourite jacket. I also am really relieved, as I can wear my flat boots again. The boots I wore for the last mission were killing me.

I take all my daily weapons and get ready for some fun. Hopefully.

I go towards the mini refrigerator and pull out a large cup of iced coffee and chug it down.

"Heaven!" I sigh, man I never knew I could chug down coffee like water.

I quickly take my keys and get out of my room to see the beautiful view of the forest. It's always eye catching.

My stomach suddenly started grumbling and I sighed. I didn't eat anything after lunch yesterday and now I can eat an elephant.

I get out, start the engine and drive out of the forest.

• • • •

I jump off the large gate that they have, and I was now walking straight towards another gate which was again locked, but if I passed this stupid gate everything else would be open for me. Well not open, open but open enough that I get in through the open hallways.

• • • •

One hour later I have memorised all of the cameras in this big school. Even though I'm here as I had to add my own tiny cameras in classes, and anywhere else where the cameras aren't there.(yeah, I broke in through the classes, obviously.) I also heard that this school is almost Completely changed. And yeah, they are almost right. There is a new pool, and I saw a gym area and libraries. They also made a whole new hall for the school. I have another hour before school starts, and the janitor can come in to open the doors at any second-

"Shit" I curse under my breath as I hear the main door opening.

I quickly but quietly get away from the hallways, while the janitor goes on to open other doors and things like that.