Chapter 5 : Attending The Mafia Ball Pt. 1

2 DAYS LATER~

6 a.m

I wake up like usual with a start, and having a flashback of everything. I sigh, whatever I may do, I still won't be able to sleep for more than four hours a night. Like yesterday I slept at 3:10 am and got up now which is just three hours.

"Well, let's hope I don't get crazy" I state to myself, then give an side grin after I remembered all the times people call me crazy before killing them. Don't get me wrong, they are all bad people anyway.

Than it hits me.
Tonight's the ball.

"Tonight's the freaken ball" I state in the happiest tone which actually came out dangerous.

Like a kid who was told that she was going to be taken to Disney world, I jump out of the bed right into the cold shower which actually scared me.

I jump out of there as soon as possible when I was done, wrapped a towel around me and dug open my suitcase to find some things to wear, and like always I went for black sports bra, black sweat pants and a nice black jacket with its own jacket cap ofcourse, and a normal black cap too. Pared it up with black shades and black sneakers. I go to the mirror and say to myself

"Damn I look like a criminal...
that's exactly how I wanted to look like anyway" I state and get out of my room while grabbing a black mask, ear phones and a few weapons here and there.

While getting down like usual, I see someone, which is extremely unusual because everyone in the house are asleep and no one gets up at this time.

I slowly take out my gun from the back and move closer, while slowly getting down the stairs and not making any sound.

Until I relaxed when I heard...

"Hey chill out its just me, I really don't want to die while going out exercising." States Justin

"What's up with you, suddenly getting up for a run?" I ask him

"Me? I was gonna ask that to you!" States Justine and I stare at him in disbelief.

"I always freakin go at this time." I state and Justin's mouth opens up in a suprise expression. Well ofcourse, he will think I just sit and eat in my room doing nothing.

"I got up at six today, so thought of going for a small run." States Justin and I part my lips and nod, understanding what he was trying to say

"Didn't...You go to sleep at three in the morning or something like that? Asks Justin

"None of your business" I state and walk out

"Don't tell me you have insomnia" states Justin.

"Or you just like getting up at six?" He continued.

I just started my run after taking a glance at him, he had an apologetic look but immediately masked it by shaking his head as I didn't answer him.

While running I realised that Justin was actually quite fit and was catching up with me easily, but after the third mile he looked at me confused.

"Are...you... not going back... after three... miles?" He asks me while taking breaths in the middle. knowing we will have another 3 miles to run while coming back.

"Nope we.. are making it.. five, well that's If you want....to continue.. Running with me. You ..can always go back you know?" I state with a shrug while still running. Justin was gonna to object but then I continue

"Why the hell are you even running with me, when you could have gone your way anyways." I state.

"Don't... tell me that you don't know the way back... So your just following me?"