Chapter 15 : Punishment? Nah, This Is Stupidity.

AGENT R 07 POV

I open the door and,

"Oh shit" I curse under my breath when I see not only the team, but even Zander, Xavier, Rain, Layla who were all talking to... A doctor?

Was it that serious? I thought, I saw it as six-o'clock in the morning... Are these people serious right now?

I stare at all of them, one by one, but there was not one face that held a little colour in it, all the faces looked drained out and colour less. What the hell is going on with these fools?

Slowly, Justin lifts up his drained eyes to stare at me. Looking intensely into my eyes for a good minute, he blinks four times, then he frowns and states...

"Seven?" His voice full of suprise and doubt, hearing my code name called out, they all snap their heads towards me, everyone full of surprise, especially the doctor.

"You all can see her, right?" asked Justin still doubting himself, was I out for a year? Hopefully not.

"U-urm, h-how do you get up?!" Asked the doctor completely shooked. Looking at him death in the eye, I answer.

"By opening my eyes." I state and they all felt relieved, until they realise what the hell was I speaking, and looked at me dumbfounded.

"Seven, don't act stupid" states Zander,Layla and Xavier, I shrug. While staring at their eyes though, Zander's, Rain's and Layla's eyes were on the verge of crying...

"What is wrong? Did I get up too late or something? Why are the quarter of you on the verge of crying dude?" I ask.

"You... Were never going to wake up Seven" states Justin without making any eye contact, I look at him completely dumbfounded.

"Did he, tell you that?" I ask with my eyes going towards the doctor, indicating that I was asking about him, my hand crawled into my hoodie pockets.

"He did" states Xavier.

"Well then, I suppose he will be in the same position, soon" I state while staring daggers at the doctor, casually walking towards him while drawing circles on my inner cheek.

"M-miss, what is w-wrong?" The doctor asked and I give him my signature left-sided-smirk.

"There is a lot of things that are going to be wrong, with you." I state after which I lift my leg up and give him a hard kick on his ribs, sending him in the air a little for about two seconds until he fell on the floor with a loud 'thud'. Immediately walking towards him, lowering my self towards him I punched his chest, badly. He lets out a loud scream while I just stare at him emotionless.

"Let me show you the places I was wounded, doctor. So that the next time you come, you can actually stitch up my wounds" I state after noticing his bruised ribs. 'Broken' I state mentally, then I held his collar with one hand and pulled him towards me, which resulted in his head coming upward. Taking that opportunity, I give a hard punch on his temple, making his head hit the hard surface below him. Ouch, that dang hurt. Yesterday's dude, in front of this guy might be like a wall (referring to the bomb guy, she beat up yesterday.)

"What the hell?!" Shouts Caleb from behind, but nothing really happens from their side. Now knowing that Zander has halted Caleb from going bananas, I look at the guy whose tears were flowing like a stream. I immediately close my eyes shut. The thing about this tears business, which no one really knows about, that I get... Flashbacks, really brutal ones. The worst part is... They aren't me... They, are someone completely different.

Opening my eyes again, I pull the bastards collar and punch him again. And again and again, until he was spilling blood not only from his mouth, but even from his nose and ears. Lovely...