Chapter 6 : Attending The Mafia Ball Pt. 2

Agent R 07

Yeah, the idiots are here finally. Atleast I got my answers. Well I'm out of here.

"Congrats you earned back your friends! And they have no memory on what happend back there!' I wisper-yell cheerfully.

I quickly throw a smoke bomb and was satisfied with all their confused faces. Now, we have to go back there, I out the vent to the security room.

FLASHBACK

I get inside the ball then realised that these fools won't be able to get in once they reach here as they have no invitation. Damn it!

I quickly go back to those dumbhead guards and tell them that I have four more people with me, and tell about how all four of them look. Later, I go to the security office for my master plan, which I always wanted to do while watching cartoon when I was a kid. My four year old self would be proud!

But sadly, she's dead...

I pull my self out of my stupid thoughts and head to the security office. Taking with me two offered glasses of champagne, on the way. This will be needed.

While walking I add some Ducolax liquid (maybe a little too much, but let's not say that!) to both the chapange glasses and enter the place to see a guy sitting on his chair and eating. No worries dude all this will be in the washroom now!

"Hi!" I state happily which makes me cringe a little. The guy turns and looks at me in confusion.

"My friends aren't here yet, and I really want a partner to have a glass of champagne with... Thought of some of the guys at the ball, but they look scary!" I fake shiver and pout and the security laughs at me.

"So this pretty lady here wants to have a drink with someone nice?" He asks with a smirk which I gladly returned him, as I know that nothing is going to happen except well ofcourse, him in the washroom where he belongs!

"Well yeah sir, now let's have a little race okay! Let's see who finishes the entire glass first!" I state happiely (without a smile. I never smile) which again makes me cringe on the inside! And hand him a glass

"Oh baby don't play sneaky, I know what you are doing! So for a change I will take you're glass" he states with a smirk. Sike!

I gladly pass him my glass and he frowns but still starts drinking. I quickly empty the glass in the bin which was thankfully, right next to me while he drank the whole thing eyes closed. I play along acting like I just finished the glass right after his done drinking the whole thing.

"Man your fast! I thought I always am the fastest!" I whine like a baby.

"Ha ha, funny a girl can say those words" he states and I just try fake grinning which I fail with.

"What's your name?" I ask trying to start a conversation... Which ends up pretty good and I was able to keep it for 25 mins.

Then I intensionally lift my phone up.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry I have to make a move!" I simply apologize to make me look like I was running out of time.

"No problem!" He was gonna continue but i sprinted out of there like air.

Once I again reach the hall, I scan it and see my target!

END OF FLASHBACK

I quickly take out my phone and start hacking the system, well this phone is specially designed for hacking and to have a high battery which makes carrying a whole darn computer to the missions much easier.

I quickly erase the footage of me everywhere and connect the whole system to my phone, so that I can check up on some idiots.

I quickly get out of there, while telling the guards a girl with silver eyes and all black is with me.