Getting ready (Danny)

You're Danny's girlfriend and you two are both in his appartment.
He's getting dressed, he has to go to a red-carpet- event. You desided not to go with him, you guys are still seeing how this is going and you don't want to make a big spectical out of yourselfves. Big events aren't really your thing anyways. Maybe you would if he really needed you for moral support.

*That night*
*Danny ruffels in the badroom, you hear him knocking some stuff over *
"Danny, love do you need some help? " you yelled to the bathroom while your reading a book you'd just started.
"no, no im fine" he says absentmindedly.
You close your book and walk over to the bathroom just to be sure he's ok
"No you're not" you say teasing.
He's already wearing his dress pants and white blouse. But his blouse is still open, lucky you

"Do you need help?" You ask
" no Darling, ill be done in a second"
"mmhhmm allright then, i'll leave you to it" scanning him up and down and bitting your lip, before walking away.

But he won't let you, he grabs your wrist and pulls you onto him. And relaxes as he breathes you in and holds you close.
"please stay here for a little while" he asks
"Okey" you say softly allowing it for as long as he needs.

At one point he lets you go just a little.
"You know maybe you could be, a little later....to the event" you say teasingly with a hint of questioning in your voice.
"Oh darling, what are you implying?" He says while turning you around so you're now face to face, his hands on your waist, making you step back justa few steps.

Till you feel the bathroom sink behind you. He puts you on top of it. You spread your legs so he stands in between your legs, one of his hands slides over your thigh while the other is in your hair. His breath warm on the skin against your neck. Slowly moving towards your mouth.

Both your arms on his shoulders. One of your hands plays with the roots on the back of his head. You wrap your legs around his waist. And then you kiss him, slowly and passionatly as if your kissing him "good luck" for his red carpet event.