anniversary with Arny

A/n: Not proud to the ending, i feel like im missing something. But i wanted to publish this anyway
I hope you like it❤

You and Arny have dinner plans at.....you dont know the name anymore. Some fancy restuarant.
Just this ones tho, its your one year anniversary and you wanted to do something nice with him. You put on some lipstick before you yell upstairs. "Babe are you ready?"
"Almost, my love" he says as he walks down the stairs. "Can i wear your earrings?" He asks.
"Yes ofcours baby" you say as you walk toward him, while he puts in the earrings. He wissels at you just to tease you.

"My love, you look beautiful" as he drinks in your figure, clothe in a black floorlength dress with a slit on the side that runs al the way up to your thigh. You blush at his comment. "Thankyou, you clean up nicely yourself" you say with a smirk. He smirks back at you.
"Come on, lets go. Before i drag you back to bed" he places his hand on your lower back to escort you out.
"Is that a treath?"
"Yes, and you schould be 'verry' consernd" he teases. As he leads you out the door. And into the car.

*a car ride of singing old songs to each other later*

You two walk to the restaurant. It looks nice, not too fancy but still fancy. Dark. All booth's at the sides of the restaurants. A few table in the middel for the bigger groups.
A waiter is waiting for you by the entrance greeting you. " good evening, Sir" he nods at Arny. "Madam" he nods at you. " what can i do for you?"
"We have a reservation" Arny telle the waiter.
"Under wat name sir?"
"Cooper"
"Yes, i see, For two. Follow me please" you arrive at your table.
"Could i take your coats?"
"No, thankyou." You awnser for the two of you.

You take in the space Arny reserved for the two of you. Its a booth, just like you hoped he would have. He knows you dont really like people. Thats why you guys dont do this often. Or ever. But this was a special ocassion. The waiter comes to order your drinkes. After that, a man walks in. He looks.......rich, and absolutely discusting. SO basiclly he looks like a complete asshole and one you really dont want to talk to.
"Wow he looks...." Arny says not sure how to finish his sentance.
"Like a complete asshole" you finish for him.
"Your words not mine" he says pointing at you when he says the word 'you'. Resuming to read his menu. You both got one from the waiter. Who just came by to give you your drinks.
"I just spoke your thoughts" you tease
"And do you know what im thinking right now?" He questions
"mmmm" you tap your chin like your thinking. "Stake?"
"Oohhh too bad. Looks like you cant read my mind after all" he makes a face. Like he's pained to say it. But nor really because his smirk creeps into his face.
You place your foot by his slowly moving it upward on the inside of his leg.
"Ah..... looks like i spoke to soon, my lady"
You giggle
"You just might have. My good sir"
You smile at eachother.
"I will forgive you, just this once. But it'll cost you" you smirk at him

But before he can retaliate you hear a voice beside you "What do you forgive him for? His horrible taste in style or the fact that he's wearing earrings" He says the words 'earring' as if he just ate something verry distastefull. So does his face.
Its the man from earlyer.
You know the asshole.
Oh and he also has a fragile masculinety too. Just adding it to the list, it just keeps growing and growning.

"Not that its any for your buisniss. But neither, he looks beautiful"
" he does not"
"He does. And i hate to break it to you but you have...." you becon him to come closer and he does. While looking at the 'ladies' if u know what-a-mean.
" Sir im kindly revising you not to look at my girlfriends privets"
Arny glares at him. The asshole looks up and at your face.
"You have.......fragile masculinety" you say it with fake sympathy.
"I do not!" He says insulted and moves back as quickly as he can.
"Yes you do and thats why he's having sex with me tonight. And you are verry much not"  you say after crossing your legs, resting you elbow on the side of small couch.
He looks at you just standing there, dirty look at his face. Scanning you up and down.
"Pfppff your not worth it anyway"
He says as he walks off
"Have a great night sir." You say with empasis on the word 'great' as you turn back to Arny.