Play fighing (Danny)

"Hi, babyyyyyyyy"
"What did you do?"
"Noting" you say insulted
"No? Because you always start a sentance like that when you did something or you want something"
"Oh.... well all i wanted to ask was just if you wanted to go to the club?
With me?"
"No, Darling i can't tonight. I have work to do"
"Mmmmm" you sit there like a little child who didn't get what they wanted.
After a few minutes
You trow a squishmallow at him because you wanted attention.
It hits him right at the back of the head, but you trew it so hard that i his head went forward. He turns around to look at you and his expression turn into something playfull but oh-so-dangerous.
"Oohhh you better run" he says standing up.
"Shit" you curse
And you boldt out of the room with him on your heels. You run downstairs towards the kitchen so you to can run around the kitchen island, and keep him at a safe distance. Him on one side you on the other. You start laughing at him totally out of breath. You turn your head for one quik second and he's standing on top of the kitchen counter.
"HEY that's cheating"
"I never said i was ganna play fair"
He walks towards you and you start to back up. While he walks toward you and off the counter. You keep walking back, until you hit a wall.
You curse under your breath only to realise that danny never stoped walking and is now pinning you between him and the wall.
"Now.....,why do you think i just chased you down?"
"I-"
"Because-" you stutter while making hand gesturs
"Yes?" He asks curiously
"I might have trown a squish mallow in your face?"
"Might have, mhm" He places one of his hands on your cheek.
"You're a little brat you know that?"
He complains to you before he kisses you, in between kisses you ask "so does this mean you'll go to the club with me?"
"No this means you're ganna stay here with me tonight, we're not hoing anywhere. Besides the bedroom"