cuddles (Arny)

You just took a shower at arny's house after a long day of work. You guys are pretty inseprable at this point. The only times you dont see eachither is when you work, and when he works you let him do his work in peace, ofcourse he doesn't mind if u steal a kiss every now and then. Anyhow you just put arny's clothes on, or "clothes?" U cant really call them that. Its letterally just his shirt and underwear. And deside to read the book you've been reading for quite a while. Your kind of reluctand to finish it and if u dont now u wont have time to do so for a while.

U walk into arny's room, he's gaming
U tap him on his shoulder to let him know ur here, he puts one side of his headphones off.
"hi baby" he says. He turns to kiss u and u do. And then he goes back to the game but leaves his headphones the way they are
"Is it okey if i ready in your room?" U ask him
"Yes ocfours its okey honey"
You lay down on the bed and start reading.

While you read the last couple of pages lonly tears slip dont your face, one's the book is completly finished. You start bawling your eyes out. Wich obiously has arny consirned and immediatly rushes to your side. When's he's next to you you he possitions u so that your ontop of his lap sitting face to face. Altho your face is in his neck, just crying it out. While he slowly pats your back in comforting strokes with one hand, his other hand assures that you stay where you are. Close to him. Once your remotely done crying he asks you "do you wanna be on my lap while i play video games?"
Not wanting to leave the comfortable teddybear that is your boyfriend you nod your head and wisper "yes" with a sniffle.