working (Brandon)

You and brandon had layed in bed for a while since it was late at night. You where almost asleep, when you felt him pull away from behind you.
You where spooning with one of his arms around your middle holding you close. Making your heart skip a beat every night, some nights more then others. But that was for a whole different reason.

But right now you felt him slip away from the bed. Wanting to stop him but being to tired to do so, you just turned and cought his hand. He turned to give you a kiss on your forehead "i rememberd i have to finish something, ill come back when im done" he wisperd to your forehead. You mumbled a soft "okey" as you fell asleep again.
Only to wake up an hour later. And still no brandon, you went to his workroom holding ur favorite squismallow knocking on the door before slowly opening it. You just see his back, so focussed on the paper he was writing on his laptop. Well u didnt actually know if it was a paper, it could be an essay or other type of letter as well.

"Brandon?" You wisperd sleepy
He turned in his chair.
"Aahhww sweetheart, what are you doing up this late? I thought u went back to sleep" he said while admiering your pj's wich existed out of his t- shirt, underwear and thigh-highs.
You felt a little blush creeping it's way to your cheeks as your turn your head away from him mumbeling softly,
"I couldn't sleep while you were gone"
"What was that sweetheart? I couldn't hear u" he tells u seducively
"I-i cant sleep when your not next to me" you said feeling your face glowing a bright red. Saying these type of things in your prior relationships only got you laughed at and then told you where childish, or somthing like grow-up.
But brandon just smiled like he won the first price in.....something. it was a lazy smile. He was probebly verry tired.
"Come here sweetheart, u can sit on my lap while i work"
"Brandon" you whined "cant we just go to bed please?"
He wasnt quite convinced
"Please, please, please" you pleaded
As you walked over to him
"As much as i love to hear u beg,
i really do have to finish this, before morning. Just come sit on my lap sweetheart, please" he added the please a few seconds later.

As soon as you told him yes. He pulled you onto his lap, face to face, your knees on either side of his thighs, you arms over his shoulders as you relaised you were still holding ur squismallow. Putting it an the ground while pouting. But you had something better to hold now. He puts one of his arms around your waist amd the other higher. Around where your ribs are. Holding you like this for a while with his face in your neck as he gives u a few hickys and then goes back to work.
You were no longer sleepy, you started to grind on him. Just to annoy him, knowing he could do nothing about it IF he wanted to get this done by morning.