The morning after (Danny)

*the night before you went clubbing with your bestfriend she had just turned 20, so ofc you had to celebrate. At one point you got seperated*

You wake up in a beautiful room that you dont reconize.
Waking up, with no one besides you and one KILLER headache. Looking around the room. You step out of the bed and look at the mirror that stands infront of the bed. You walk up to it and look at your reflection. Seeing a girl you almost don't reconize staring back at you. Make- up smeered all over your face, your hair in a messy-bun, your wearing a big blouse instead of the dress you were wearing, its quite comfortable but "Where did my cloths go?" You murmur softly to yourself.

You decide to walk to one of the doors in the room finding a bathroom. And thank god, some make-up remover.
'Sorry to the person that this belongs to, i'm ganna use it'
After removing the make up, you rinse your face with water. Drying it with the blouse you got or burrowed. You cant remrber anything from last night. Confussed on what happend, you walk across the room to the mirror infront of the bed. You're able te reconize yourself again, then you look around the room, its a nice room. Big bed, mirror, LED light, a lot of plushy's.
'Omg they're so cute' you think to yourself, scannjng the room for more details that could help you reconize this room or what you did yesterday. You start to snoop around and hear a growl starteling you, you look behind you thinking its a dog. But you find the space behind and a round you empty, and then you sheepishly realize is's your own stomach......
'well time to and go eat something'.

Down stairs to the kitchen. Standing there in awe. Admireing the beautiful living room and kitchen with cooking island.
Taking the last step off the stairs, almost tripping but getting a grip on the handrail just in time.
Standing on the beautiful, black, cold, marmer tiles. Walking to the kitchen looking for a glas and filling it with water. Your head still pounding because of all the alchol you drank last night.
A handsome stranger walking in without a shirt, he does wear sweatpants tho. His arms have some tatoo's. He has two stripes on both his wrist and too circels with an inner cicrel on his shoulders.
He has a lighting streak just underneat his right colar-bone.
Long, white hair. Kind of like a wolfcut. It looks good on him.

"Goodmorning Darling" he says casually.
You're just straight up staring at him at this point
"Goodmorning?" You say back confussed.
Then relisation hits you, that you've been staring at this man like a complete creep. Your cheeks flame with emberessement. They heat even more as you see he caught you staring at him.
'Fucking hell, yes ofcourse this happens to me' you think.
He's just smirking at you, looking at only your facial expression. He looks a little consernd.
"Did you sleep well?" He asks as he walks toward you, starteling you before relaising, he's walking towards the kitchen. Opening one of the drawers, Looking for something.

"Yeah really good actually, only problem is.........I dont remember what happend last night before i fell asleep. Do you?" He turns around and looks at you.
"You dont know what happend last night?" He asks couriosly, still smirking.
"No, did we....? Do something?"
You ask unsure.
"No, darling. I garantee you would have remeberd that"
He looks you up and down, scanning your half naked body. Feeling kind of uneasy, and heat rushing to your cheeks again.
'How does he do that'
He's still just smirking at you.
"Get that smirk of you face" you scold, swatting his arm. As if he's your friend even tho you dont know this perfect stranger.
But anything could still happen right?
He steps into your space. comming very close to you, noses almost touching. Lifting your chin making you look at him.
"And what if i dont?"
He asks in a husky voice.

You just look at him not having an anwser for his unexpected question.
"I- I-......." you face burning with heat now. Getting even more red, if thats even possible. His face is so close. Your just looking into eachothers eyes. His beautiful brown eyes. Giving you the feeling you cant breathe.
He gives you a smile. And says
"that's what i thought" he says teasingly.
You turn your head away from his grip.
"Oh so feisty"
He wispers as if that's a challenge.
He turns away, still digging throug the drawer he first opend. And you feel like you can finally breathe.
"What are you looking for?" You ask
"Aspirin" he anwsers absenmindedly.
He digs a few more seconds before he finds it.
"Aahhhh found them" he says
"You want one?"
"Well if you're giving them out for free 2, please" you say almost desperetly.
"Your head hurts so bad you're almost begging for it" He states with an undertone.
"And who said i was giving them out for free"
He steps closer again.