My little café (Danny)

(Before we start this one off, i just wanted to say im not proud of this one. If soemthing doesn't make sense please tell me)

Your pov
A man in a suite walks into my little café. He's about my age, white hair, brown eyes and you guessed he was 5,11

it's morning so there aren't a lot of people. Well to be fair there never are, because i'd just opend this little café and not a lot of people want to try new things.
'Maybe i should make a website for some publicity or some posters?' But before you do that you better get to your customer. Well.......he isn't quite setteld down on the table yet so i'll just wait until he's done.

He chose to sits by a table next to my cozy reading spot by the window. You often work at that exact table. So there may be some things ontop of it. Ofcours you'd cleaned it and everthing, But still. It could be a possibility. I mean, hey it's just clumsy old me, wearing jeans, a too big t-shirt. From where i put the ends in my pants and an black apron ontop of it. My hair up in a clip a few strands hanging out.

He's all setteld down his laptop out, ready to get some work done, so i better ask him what he wants. "Goodmorning sir how my i help you?" I say cheery. Not to cheery tho. It is still moring and well i dont want to scare him off.
"I would like a latte macciato please but im lactose intollerant so-"
"So no animal-based-milk" you add, He nods.
"Comming right up"
i should write this down, if i have more customers who are, or will be in the future. I walk back to my counter with my espresso machine.

Okeyyyyy
Paper, paper, pape- ha, found it. okeyy next pencil, pencil, pencil, pencil........ Looking around, i know i left it here somewhere near me.
"Behined you ear" your customer calls
"Pardon?"
"Your pencil, it's behined your ear" he says with a polite smile.
"Ow right? Thankyou" you tell him kind of confussed.
'While i'm on it. better make some coffee for myself too' you think. while you get your pencil from behind your ear to write it down.
You wanna start making his latte macchiato, but you realise you have two plant-based-milk.
So you walk over to him kind of sheepishly.
"Im sorry i have to bother you again sir, but i only have coconutmilk or amandelmilk wich one would you like?"
You think he's ganna get upset and look to the ground because you know this is not good customer service.
"The amandelmilk please" he says. And when you look up you see a little smile on his lips, and he looks into your eyes, in some way they calm you down, those brown eyes that shimer from the sunlight making them look like pools of honey.