Anxious (Danny)

You come home from a long day, u walk upstairs to danny's room and knock on his door "can i come in?" You ask. "Yeah, you can come in" he says absentmindedly. You open the door to see he's playing a game on his pc "So whats up?" He ask. You walk into the room towards him. "I've just had a really exhausting day, mentally. Could i maybe sit on your lap?" U ask, u dont think he minds bc he is your boyfriend, but still u should ask if he's okey with it and if he's in the mood for it. "yeah ofc babe" he opens his arms so u can sit on his lap with one leg on each side, u get comfy and make sure he is too and he does the same for you. You put your arms around him and the second you fully settle onto his lap with your head on his shoulder u start crying. Danny goes full panic mode. You can feel it bc his heart starts beating faster and his muscles stiffen. "Hey, hey, hey what's wrong?!" He asks in a sweet and soft tone. "Just my long day was really mentally exhausting and im tired and i-" you start crying even more when you try to explaine. He calms you down buy sushing you, putting one arm around your waist and the other starts stroking your back. Once you've calmed down a little. He asks if you wanna watch "king julian" the series, you nod your head yes and make a little "mmhhmmm" sound. He turns off his game and puts on the series. Him being goofy and you're just happy to be in his presens.