Comforting (Brandon)

I've had a shitty week, hope yours was better✨
Or that this atleast gives you comfort❤️

You came home from a shitty day work aboslutely noting went well. Or even remotely good. Noting. And being on your period didn't really help matters either. So when you finally got home you where at your breaking point. Not even able to walk up the stairs. You just closed the door behind you, dropped your bag, and then sank to the floor against the door. And let out the tears you've been holding all day. And it felt so good to just cry, and let it all out.
"Y/n?"
"You home?" You hear brandon call to you as you hear him walk toward you from the upper floor and down the stairs. He sees you're sitting on the floor, crying.
And stops dead in his tracks " okey, who do i have to kill?"
That comment makes you laugh
"Well you dont have to go that far, but you can severly hurt them"
That makes him smile and then he runs over to you. Holding out his and and helping you up. He helps you remove your jacked and puts it in the wardrobe, before putting your arms around his neck, lifting you up by the back of your thighs and wrap your legs around his waist. You cuddle him while he walks up the stairs to the bedroom you share with each other. And he sits on the bed. Moving his hand from your thighs to your waist caressing your side up and down before moving his arms around your waist. Resting his head on your schoulder, moving his head to kiss your shoulder softly while he let's you cry in his arms. Just letting all the stress out.