Prologue

Disclaimer: His Doubtful Promises is a work of fiction, and any resemblance to the given information is coincidental and is used for a fictitious manner. Existing brands and businesses to be found in the story are not affiliated with the author. It holds mature contents that are not suitable for all ages, reader discretion is advised. Lastly, forgive me for any typographical and grammatical errors, I am trying my best to lessen them!

To my friend who made the book cover of His Doubtful Promises (His Trilogy #2) thank you so much, you know who you are!

Also, this book might include spoilers for His Unexpected Goodbye (HT #2) You are warned.

His Trilogy #2

~~~

Love taught me to let go, to unbind when it's ostensible that he's only inflicting pain. Ever since he entered my life and before long, left, I became more wiser and perceptive. I have been without him for a few years now, but no matter how time passes there will always be these kinds of moment, where I'm harkened back to asking myself... What did I do wrong? With that, I continuously live carrying the questions of yesterday.

Although my questions are left unanswered, I'm at peace knowing I won't have to face each sunrise with new questions. It all ends there, now that he's away, I won't have to put myself last.

~~~