11: Luv Sick

A/n: horny filler but hopefully it moves the plot line

Theodora's POV:

Slash was actually really starting to annoy me. After the overdose, although they couldn't enforce it, rehab was strongly suggested. He didn't go. Instead, he invited me over to his house to share a joint with him. "Issnot marijuana," He explained. "It does funny things to you." He passed me the joint.

I took it in my fingers and stared at it. "What does it do?" It wasn't like I'd never done drugs before. I never did them the same way that Slash did, though.

He grabbed at his pants in a crude gesture. "It makes you really horny."

"I thought you and Izzy were together. Why would you want to try a sexual drug with me?" I quirked my eyebrow up at him.

"Issnot for me. Issfo Axl." He took the joint back since I still hadn't smoked it. "It takes an hour to start working."

"Why would you want that?"

"Fix your relationship. If you guys are in a bad place, the only thing that will fix Axl is getting into his pants." I shook my head at him. "Just try it."

"I'm not encouraging you." He passed me back the joint after he'd taken a hit despite my protests. "Slash, you really need to stop with the drugs. They're doing bad things to you."

He waved his hand dismissively. "You need to loosen up. Get a little dirt in your blood." He took the joint from my fingers, and then he put it into my mouth. "You can do it." I stared at him, wide-eyed and holding my breath. After a minute, I had to inhale. I could've spit the joint out, yet I still didn't. I took a hit, and I regretted it immediately. I coughed as Slash took the joint out of my mouth. "There you go."

A knock at the front door had me stumbling to my feet. Someone had to get me out of here before I did something stupid again. I opened it, seeing Axl. "Hey, baby," I sighed. I draped myself against the doorframe, only half in control of my actions. "Where've you been?"

Axl raised an eyebrow at me. "You let Slash talk you into drugs, didn't you?" He took my arms. "C'mon, let's get you home before you do any more damage."

"Let's stay. There's a bed right over here." I grabbed his arm, pulling him through Slash's house. "Let's stay here and have fun." I pulled him into a bedroom, falling back onto the mattress." I spread my legs, hoping that Axl would give in to me. "Take me, Axl." I gave him my best bedroom look.

"I'm not gonna do that. You need to come home."

"I'm not going anywhere until you come here and take me."

"Why are you being impossible? Why did you do the drugs?" He shook his head at me. I sat up, pulling his arm. "Angel-face, we shouldn't."

"I want you to. Please." I pouted at him.

"I'm trying to be better, and this is not helping. Stop asking me to fuck you."

"Please, fuck me. Fuck me until I can't breathe." I was begging him now, grabbing at his clothes. I'd almost ripped off his shirt before he stopped me.

"Angel-face-" He started. I cut him off by kissing him. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, exercising the wet muscle to get into his pants. "Angel-face, please." I sat on his lap, wiggling my hips. "Control yourself."

"I can't. You make me lose my mind." I tangled my fingers in his hair. I wasn't sure if it was the joint talking anymore. I wasn't sure if I was only talking with my hips. All that I could be sure of was that I wasn't stopping no matter what. "Please, baby. I feel so lovesick. We haven't done it in forever."

Finally, Axl clicked his tongue. "You'd better not get mad at me for this. You're asking for it." He pushed me down onto the bed. "And I can't imagine a world where I'm not gonna make you happy."

&&&&&&

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. Fortunately, Axl was the one who was sleeping next to me. He had his arms around me, spooning me. I pulled out of his grip, and he reached around for me in his sleep. When he found that I wasn't around anymore, he stopped reaching, instead falling back asleep all of the way. I shook my head at him, walking through the house. I'd completely forgotten about Slash after that hit. Just one and I suddenly became more sexually aroused than a fat man in a brothel. It was embarrassing, but at least I knew Axl would never make fun of me for it.

On my way to the bathroom, I found Slash, passed out on the floor, a needle in his arm, the stench of vomit emanating from him. I wiggled his shoulder, and he barely stirred. "Even overdose wasn't enough for you, was it?" I sighed. I couldn't really pick him up, he was too heavy for me. "Slash, buddy, you have to stand up. I'm going to walk you to bed, okay?"

"Bed?" He echoed, eyes cracking open. "Where's that?"

"Just over here." I held my hand out to him. "Come on, buddy. Let's go." He took my hand, pulling on it hard. He was using me as complete leverage to help him stand. We stumbled slowly to his room. There, I dropped him onto his bed. "Isn't that better?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Lucy, there are men following me. I think they wanna kill me." He rolled over, facing away from me. "What war are we in again?"

I sighed at him, not understanding why in the world he would ever want to get himself to this point of sickness. I went for the door, but I heard a sound that stopped me. "Lucy, you're one of my best friends. Thank you."

I looked back at him. "It's really no problem, Slash. I know you'll get better." I closed the door. After that, I spoke more to myself when I added, "I hope."