Chapter 6

Harry let out an small yelp as he felt a light but noticeable touch on his shoulder. He turned around and saw a familiar face.

     "Hello Harry. I didn't think I'd find you here, in the corridor," Luna said, voice barely over a whisper.

     "Luna! Uh.. I just needed some.. alone time... Anyway, what are you doing here?" Harry asked.

     "Oh! I wanted to gift you this. The Nargles threw this piece of junk at me. I thought you might like it." A soft smile was planted on her face.

     The amount of silence that followed afterwards was tense.

     "Uh.. Thanks Luna," Harry stuttered. He paused before the gift from Luna with two hands.

     That piece of 'junk' looked like a normal clock,but was the size of his palm. It was gold and it  had a teal blue hour hand and a silver minute hand. It looked old and worn-out. Harry felt that the piece of 'junk' was slightly cool to the touch.

     "Uh I've got to visit Ron and Hermione now, " Harry said.

     "What a shame we couldn't chat for longer, have a good day!" Luna chuckled, her grin could be heard through her voice.

     The two exchanged goodbyes and went on their separate path.

                                              ***

     Warm air embraced Harry as he went into the Griffindor Common Room. He saw Ron and Hermione relaxing on the cherry red love seat near the fireplace. Lovebirds, Harry thought to himself with a small smile on his face.

     "Ron! Hermione!" Harry laughed,face lighting up,"Have you gotten the Auror uniforms?" He asked.

     "Of course I do! Their in the Boy's Dormitory right now, I even tried mine on! " Ron assured, giving a thumbs-up.

     "That's great! Hermione, did you find a way for us to travel back in time?" The brunette asked yet again.

     "I haven't before, though I might do now!" Hermione had a tint of excitement in her voice as she glanced at the 'junk' Harry was holding, "Do you know what you're holding Harry?" Hermione inquired in a questioning tone.

     "What about it?" Harry faltered. He paused and peered at the piece of junk. Upon closer inspection, it did look like something valuable.

     "It's a time travel device, Harry! It's called the Clock of Time, I've seen a picture of it in a book I read." Hermione exclaimed, clearly ecstatic about her new discovery.

     This was it! He could save Sirius! Harry thought to himself. He could hardly contain his happiness.

    "That's brilliant Hermione! " Harry grinned. The two others returned the smile.

    "Quick! Let's call everyone and proceed with the plan," Hermione stated.

                                              ***

     "Fred! George! What are you doing with all that junk?!" Hermione reprimanded, shooting a glare at the notorious twins. They were both entering the abandoned potions classroom that the group agreed to meet in, when Hermione caught them red handed.

     "This is just some of the pranks we're going to bring to the ministry, why of course!" The twins erupted with laughter, clearly plotting something. "Dont be such a bore, Granger! Who here wouldn't want to pull a prank on the witch who killed Harry's godfather," the twins repeated.

     Harry just continued to observe them.

    "Convincing, but not on my watch!" Hermione tutted. With a flick of her wand the tall piles of pranks vanished into thin air. Though the twins did not retaliate, they both hung their heads in defeat.

     "Now, we just have to wait for Ginny and Luna to" —Harry heard a creak coming from the door—" arrive," Harry continued. The room was silent, with only the sound of water dripping from the roof. The door creaked open, Ginny and Luna's head peeking out of it.

     " Are we late?" Luna asked as she skipped into the room,with Ginny trailing behind her. Luna observed the cobblestone ceiling of the room.

     "No. No you aren't," Harry answered. Hermione heaved a sigh of relief, "I thought you were somebody else. Let's hurry. Now that everyone is here and in auror uniforms, everyone stand in a circle and hold hands, " Hermione insisted. Harry stood beside Ron and Ginny and held their hands. Hermione turned to Ron who was holding the artifact.

      "Ron, turn the clock five times—" Ron turned the hour hand five times swiftly.

     She stood in horror, face draining of life. "Ron, you were supposed to turn the minute hand five times,"

     That was the last thing she said before everyone blackened out.

Notes: I know Harry stayed at Grimmauld Place a few days(or weeks) after Sirius's death but for convenient purposes lets say he stayed at hogwarts instead. :D