Chapter 1

"We are going to WHAT!!!" Hermione shouted, "Harry! You know how dangerous it is to time travel right?".

     "Mione' your exaggerating, to be honest I think its a pretty good idea." Ron said.

     "Harry, how are we going to travel back in time anyways? All the time turners are distroyed." Hermione asked him.

     "We can find a spell in the Restricted Section." Harry said calmly.

     Hermione stood there speechless.

      "The quicker we find that spell, the quicker we can go and save the wizarding world. Let's go at midnight under my invisibility cloak." Harry explained.

                                                                                         ~Time Skip~

     Harry, Ron and Hermione gathered at the Griffindor Common Room, making sure everyone was sound asleep. Then proceeding to sneek into the Restricted Section.

     "Harry are you sure this is a good idea?We could get caught." Hermione questioned him.

     "Dont worry Hermione, this is for the sake of the wizarding world." Harry answered.

     Once they were in the Restricted Section, they took of the cloak and observed the area.

     The Restricted Section was dimly lit and had some tables and chairs that they could use to sit on. Harry decided to take a peek at the books.

     Some of the titles of the books were:

     The History of Dark Lords:Book 1

     The Dark Arts

     How to Become a Dark Lord or Lady

     "Now I understand why the Restricted Section is restricted."Harry muttered under his breath.

      Harry glanced at the other many shelves.

      Looks like they were going to spend a very long night here.