Prologue

Harry had been devastated by Sirius's death. To him,Sirius was like a father to him. He blamed himself for not being able to protect his godfather and told himself that it was all his fault.

     Just then, Ron and Hermione came into his room.

     "Whats wrong, mate? You kept frowning during breakfast." Ron said worriedly.

     "Don't worry, Ron. Im fine." Harry replied reassuringly.

     "Harry, we're your friends, you can trust us."Hermione said.Harry glanced down to the floor and sighed.
     He then looked at them and said" Its just that with Sirius gone, I feel worthless. It was my fault I couldn't protect him. I wasn't strong enough. "

    " Harry, your not worthless, we're also sad that Sirius is gone. Its just somtimes we have to get through with it, plus he's in a better place now. " Hermione said with a frown.

    "I know", Harry said, "Can you guys get out of my room, I need a bit of space. Not to be rude or anything though."

     Hermione and Ron both nodded and left the room.

     Harry laid down on his bed, thinking of his godfather. Sirius was one of the closest people to him. Even though the time they spent together was very short, he still loved every single moment with him. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head, he could travel back in time to warn Sirius not to go to the Veil of Death.Thats a perfect plan he thought.

      Jumping out of his bed, he went to see Hermione and Ron.

      "Mione! I have a plan to get Sirius back!" Harry shouted.

      "What!?!" she exclaimed.

       "We're going to travel back in time."