Chapter 7

"Harry... Harry! Wake up!" a familiar voice called out. What happened? Harry opened his eyes. He flinched when he saw a blinding light and very familiar faces.

     "Ron? Hermione? Where are we?" Harry asked. His vision was unclear. Upon awaking, the brunette immediately searched for his glasses.

     Hermione handed Harry's circular glasses to him.

     "Not where, when," Hermione answered frantically,"If I'm correct, we are in the 1940s instead of 5 days ago. Since Ron turned the clock five times,we time time travelled 5 decades into the past and now the artifacts broken!"

     "Its not MY bloody fault we're stuck 50 years in the past and with no way to go home and in the same castle as 16 year-old you-know-who!" Ron screamed in a rushed manner. Hermione sighed, "YES, it is!"

     So your telling me we're stuck half a century in the past, with no way to go home?!

     "Yes Harry. But on the bright side, we have left-over pranks to use on voldy," Fred and George said, as if they read his mind. They appeared in front of Harry. Both of them were holding some pranks in their right palm.

     Hermione shot the two a glare worth rivaling your mother catching you doing something she specifically told you not to. "What did I tell you about bringing those pranks?" She questioned.

     The twins both tsked and simply strolled out of the abandoned classroom.

     "So. What are we going to do now?" Ginny lifted an eyebrow.

     "Im going to try an fix the artifact. If I cant, we're going to Dumbledore," Hermione sighed and sat down. She began using a dozen of spells to try and fix the artifact.

     "Im afraid he's already found us Granger" familar voices said in sync as they both walked in to the room, hands up in the air, smiling.

     Behind them stood a younger, auburn haired Dumbledore. (With dolphin pink robes)

     "I am very familiar with the auror department, though I've never seen any of you before," Dumbledore inspected.

     Note:Sorry I was 2 days late! And that this chapter was very short! >-< (I forgot to press the publish button...)
              I promise that next's chapter will be longer!
              (Tom's 5th year was actually in 1941 but if you travel 5 decades in to the past in 1996 it will be 1946 which does not match, but for this story he will have his 5th year in 1946!)