Chapter 3

It was Snape.

      "What are you doing here Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley?" Snape snapped .

      "Please, Professor Snape! Let us off just this once!" Harry begged.

      "Im afraid I can't.Now you two are going to visit the headmaster's office. Come along." Snape said.

      The boys had no other choice but to follow the potion's master.

                                                                                  ~At Dumbledore's Office~

     "The password is Lemon drop."

     Harry said the password and the two boys went in, Snape following behind.

     "Lemon drop?" Dumbledore asked, holding a lemon drop from his hand.

     "No thanks." Harry replied and Ron just shook his head.

     The two boys sat down.

     "Now boys, I don't blame you for going into the Restricted Section, but I would like to know the reason you were there." Dumbledore said calmly while plopping a Lemon drop into his mouth.

     "It's like this Professor, I wanted to go back in time to stop Sirius from falling into the veil." Harry explained.

     "Harry. Time travel is a very dangerous thing. If you don't know how to use it correctly, it can lead to some very dangerous events." Dumbledore said.

     "But, Professor! About Sirius—" Harry said.

     "Alright, I allow you to do that, but make sure you dont let your past self see you, it could lead to your death." Dumbledore interrupted.

     "Thank you, Professor!" Harry and Ron both said in sync.

     "No problem." Dumbledore replied and Snape just sneered.

     "First, go to the Great Hall and have your breakfast. I'll tell the librarian to let you into the Restricted Section in the afternoon after your classes." Dumbledore smiled.

     The two boys nodded and left the office.