Chapter 4

After their classes, they went to the library. They found them selves in the Restricted Section with five other people. Hermione, Ginny, Luna and the twins.

     "So umm..." Ron broke the silence, " How did you find out we were looking for a spell in the Restricted Section?"

     "Well..." George looked at Fred.

     "We we're—"Fred looked at George.

     " —eavesdropping on—"George said.

     "—your conversation—"Fred continued

     "—the previous previous night. " they said in sync.

     " The Nargles said that someone was going to mess with time. " Luna said.

     " And I'm Luna's best friend! "Ginny raised her hand.

     " And I know that you two wouldn't stop until you've found that spell, so I came to help. " Hermione said.

     " Well, Ron and I already found the spell, now we've just got to get the book again and we need to travel back in time." Harry looked down at the floor.  " It should be just around that corner. " Harry pointed at a book shelf.

    " Alright then, let's get moving!"Ron shouted.

    " Ron! Be quiet, this is a library. " Hermione told Ron.

    " okay, okay, calm down Mione. " Ron replied.

     They went around the corner and Harry picked up the book from the floor.

    " The spell description says that it can let the user/users stay in the past as long as they want or let the user/users to stay in the future as long as they want."

    "Cool." Ron commented.