part 2 of stars

Me
Hey everyone here is part two. Enjoy. Also I'm working on the other beeduo book. still tubbo's pov.

I got to his room i saw his mom there.
"You must be tubbo." She said standing up.
"Yes." I responded shaking her hand.
"Ranboo woke up earlier but then went back."
"Oh."
"I think this entire time he just wanted you. I can tell when he needs something. Your mom know when you need something trust me."
"I do. I believe you."
"Anyway i will leave you two alone for a little while. Where is your mom?"
"She is in the waiting room."
"Ok thank you."
I walked over to ranboos bed and looked at him. He looked so cute.  I grabbed his hand. I started to tear up. What happened to you. I asked myself.
I guess i tried to talk to him i said something but i do not know what i said. But ranboo titend his hand around mine. I was so happy that he would be ok. I could not help be lay beside him. A nurse came in and woke me up.
"Hey there buddy. You need to wake up "
"Oh. Sorry." i said  Yonning  and getting up.
Me and ranboo were still holding hands. I let go but he did not. But he finally did. Bye ranboo i said to him then left. His mom walked back in to the room and me and my mom went home. I went and layed on my bed. Then tommy called me.
................................................................
Them calling
................................................................
Hello? Tubbo said
So do you now what happened to ranboo and why did you leave school!!? Tommy yelled through the phone.
Ranboo is in the hospital and i left to go see him. I said triedly
Look tommy i just want to take a nap ok.
Ok fine we will talk about this tomorrow. Bye tubs.
Ok. Bye Tom.
................................................................
Call ended.
................................................................

Me
time skip. The next day tubbo and tommy talked about ranboo in the hospital. It has been 1 month later. So ranboo can walk and talk but not vary well he can walk better then he can talk. I will be doing a part 3 wich is ranboo's pov. Still tubbo's pov.

Ranboo was still in the hospital. The hospital had a vary big back courtyard. So me and ranboo where laying on a hill in the yard. Looking up and the stars. We could stay out there as long as we wanted. We took a blanket out there with us.
"Ranboo i have a question."
"What is it." He said it was still a little hard for him to talk tho.
"Well you probably don't remember this. But what did i say when grabbed my hand. On monday?"
"Oh... that was the only thing that my brain remembers from. That Monday."

Me
Lol. Sorry guys that I'm leaving you guys on that cliffhanger. But you will find out on ranboos pov. Man this is all just coming from My head as i write these chapters. Also does the context in the story  make sense? Of invents that lead  up to the spot that we are at.