lost part 2

Tubbo's pov
Ranboo had fallen asleep.
"Tommy I'm going to the library tell ranboo if he wakes up. Ok"
"Ok."
I raised my hand.
"Yes tubbo."
"Can i go the the library. Mis puffy."
"Yes you may."
I stood up and walked to the library. There were some beanbags in the corner i normally sit in.
"Tubbo i bought you beanbags because you are always over here."
"Well thank you."
Then so when back over to her desk and sat down. I had falling asleep. I woke up in a different room. With other people standing over me looking do at me.
"Where am i?"
"Your in detention."a girl said
Then the teacher walked over to me.
"Are you lost little boy?" She said rasing an eyebrow
"No." I responded
The She hit me
"Don't ever talk back to me."
"Sorry. But i don't think I'm supposed to ne in here."
"Yeah you are you fell asleep in the library." The teacher said
"What!?"
"Yeah. Now i get detention ever day because i slept in the library once." A boy said
Then the principle came in with a worried looking his face Then started talking to the detention teacher. They both looked at me.
"Come on tubbo." The principle said.
I could tell that he was scared.
"Sir why are you scared?" I asked.
"Y-you will see."
We got to the main office. Ranboo was standing there with his parents. Ranboo had his arms crossed and looked mad. His mom looked mad too. Ranboo's dad looked so scare.
I ran to ranboo
"Boo!" I said
"Are you ok bee."
"Yeah i guess yhe detention teacher hit me. But nothing to worry about." I said.
"Then his mom gave the principle a really mad look. Then the doors opened and it was my parents. I got scared. If i ever got detention i would be grounded. I looked at the ground.
"Tubbo are you ok?"My mother asked
"Yeah it's just the detention teacher hit me but it's all good... i hope." I said
"Thank you mrs and mr beloved." My mother said.
"Tubbo you will not be grounded." My dad said.
"Mom, dad."
"Yes?"
I stepped back from my parents and grabbed ranboo's hand.
"Me and ranboo are dating." I said
My siblings were there too my younger sister was grabbed a 100 dollar bill from my older sister. My dad pulled out his wallet and gave my little sisters 100. My mom did two. She showed the money in her pocket.
"Wha?" Ranboo said very confused
"We all placed bets and she oen them all." My mother said.
"Yeah I'm staying at ranboo's again. I also want to play with Shadow so."
"Who's shadow?" My mom asked
"My cat " ranboo said
"Let's go home ranboo." I said
"Ok."

Me
Hii. Ok. So i only have 3 parts to the beeduo story I'm going on but I'm going to publish the story. So got check that out. Have a great day or night and take care.