Ranboo no!

Me
I like writing this story better them my other one.

Tubbo's pov
I woke up i was laying on ranboo's chest. I did not want to get up. Ranboo was awake. He was telling me to get up so we can go eat breakfast.
"No i don't want to get up boo"
"Bee please I'm hungry."
"No boo"
"Bee"
"Fine. I will get up."

I got up. I guess i am hungry. We walked down stairs. I got to the bottom of the stairs. I yawned. I grabbed ranboo's hand. His mom was cleaning up breakfast.

"I saved both of your plates."
"Thank you mom. We'll someone would not get up."
"Well i was tired ok."
We sat down and started to eat.

"Maybee i should go throw you in the pool."

"Ranboo no! Please dont."
"Nah."

He stood up and picked me up. Some of his siblings are in the pool. They were laughing. And i was screaming at him not to throw me in the pool but he did anyway. Good think i did not have his hoodie on.

"Ranboo why."
"That should wake you up now bee." He said looking down at me.

I got out of the pool and gracie let me use her towel to dry off before i went back into the house. I got up to ranboo's room and changed into my swimsuit because i did want to go swimming. I jumped in the pool. Ranboo did not want to get in. But i begged him to and he finally agreed. He changed and got in the pool. I splashed him. I started a water fight between me and his siblings. Because he got out and went to his room.

Ranboo's pov
I got out of the pool and went to my room. I changed and put on one of my hoodies. I sat in my window. I started to read one of my books that i almost finished reading. About any hour later tubbo came in and changed. I had a chapter left in my book. Tubbo walked over to me. He took the book from me. I remember what part i was at. Well tried to remember.

Me
Ok so idk how to explain this. Ranboo had one lag on the window seal and one lag on the ground and tubbo sat on the edge so his head was on ranboo's chest/shoulder. If you under stand what i mean.

Ranboo's pov still
Tubbo had set my book on the table i have next to my window. I have my next book that I'm going to read after the one I'm reading rn. I grabbed the book I'm reading. I flipped the page i was reading on.

Tubbo had my favorite hoodie on. He was asleep. I finished reading. I put my book down and fell asleep too.

................................................................
Time skip when ranboo wakes up
................................................................
Tubbo was still asleep. I looked at the time and it was 12.

Me
When ranboo and tubbo fell asleep it was 10.

Ranboo's pov still
I was not to hungry. But my mom came in and gave me snacks and water. She said that it looks like I'm going to be here a while and if i need anything. I told her i needed my laptop.
She handed me my laptop. And i loaded up minecraft. I started to play on a server.

I had my head on tubbo head or shoulder or nether because he would move his head. After a while. I grabbed my head phones and listened to music. I closed my eyes. I felt tubbo move but i did not open my eyes.
Then we kissed.

Me
On that note. Hope you like cliffhangers. Because this story has alot of them. Lol this story might never end. Anyway injoy the cliffhanger have a great day or night and take care.