its Ok

Ranboo's pov
I had woke up late.
"Ranboo we need to get to school come on!!" Tubbo shouted from the bathroom.
I jumped up and ran tonmy closeit to change. We ran to school.
"We are going to be so late."
"Yep."
We got to school. All of the teachers and students where at the from office.
"Umm. What's going on?" Tubbo asked
Lily walk you of the crowd.
"Come on tubbo fight me." She said
"Or are you to scared and your boyfriend to save you." She continued.
"Leave tubbo alone." I said.
I realize why everyone was here. To watch the fight that going to go on.
"Ok then ranboo can fight my boyfriend the." She said
Her boyfriend was mad.
"No acting, no weapons, and talking to get out of this." He said.
"Ranboo don't tdo this." Tubbo said
"It's Ok." I said.
"Agree to the rules." Lily's boyfriend said
"I agree." I said
This is so stupid. I said to myself. Im Not the one for fighting or doing any of that stuff.
"Whats your name anyway? I never got it sense the day i got here." I asked.
"It's Josh." He said
"This is so stupid." I finally said.
He went to punch me but i dodged it. I looked at tubbo. The. I looked at tommy he was bit cheering for me he was cheering for Josh. Tubbo saw it too.
"Wtf Tommy!" Tubbo yelled.
"What my girlfriend is Lily's best friend." He said
"So you rook her side." Tubbo said tearing up.
"Yeah so."
I got mad and i punch Josh so hard that he fell over. I walked over to tubbo and gave him a hug.
"I thought we where friends Tommy!" Tubbo said.
"We were."
"You would choose your girl friend over your best friend."
"Well yeah you would rather be with ranboo them me."
I stayed quiet the whole time they argued.
"Well Tommy i sould probably take thus back then."
Tubbo took off the ring he always had on and gave it to tommy. Tommy opened his hand and looked at it.
"I guess i don't need it if we are not friends anymore." Tubbo said.
"Tubbo!"
"What. Tommy."
"I'm sorry i was not thinking. You are my best friend i let another person get in the way of our friendship " Tommy said as he gave the ring back to tubbo.
"Dam that was dramatic." Someone said from behind us. Everyone looked at them.
"Hey uncle dream and uncle goerge." I said
"That was so dramatic." Dream said. Goerge hit dream on the back of the head.
"So who's your boyfriend." Dream asked
"That would be me." Tubbo said
We walked to them for a while and went home. Tommy broke up with his girlfriend. We went home to have lunch Tommy came with us.

Me
I'm sooo sad yall. This was sad to write. Anyway this is the end of this story. I will give you all context for stuff i did not add or give. I'm going to start with ranboo. Ranboo had a twin sister. She had gotten sick and died. Her favorite activity to do with ranboo was dancing that is way ranboo like to dance and why he likes to dance with tubbo because dancing with him reminds him of her. Ranboo's mother is drista. That's why dream is his uncle. Dream and Goerge are married. Time to name all of ranboo siblings in order including ranboo. Oldest to youngest. Jayden, Ann, Raia (ranboo's died twin), ranboo, gracie, Luke, Reggie(female), Taylor, Andrew, willow, Rose, William, Jessica, Marcus. That is all of his siblings including him. Tommy's parents are Phil and his wife. Tubbo has his siblings irl. If you have any questions then please commit them. I'm working on my royal au rn. If you want to read more writing from we then go look at my other two beeduo story. Anyway take care and have a great day or night.