The Birthing of 2

Hey ppl so I'm going to skip forward in the book to the birth of the babies! Is that okay with you? Ok good! Now let's get started...

And just btw sorry if there grammar mistakes because my friends won't stop spamming me so it's hard to concentrate just FYI
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************************************##############################################
It was late at night probably 2-3 AM, Rick and Kate were asleep in their bed all nice and peaceful.
When Kate suddenly shot up! Rick stirred a little but just rolled over and continued sleeping. As kate was gripping her stomach, she shook Rick awake.
"What time is it? Ugh the sun isn't even up yet...", complained Rick
"Rick my water broke!",Kate yelled
"Oh my gosh! Okay okay okay so let's call Alexis and mother and of course your father, and oh I'll grab your bag and then we will go!", Rick said picking up his phone of the night table.
"No Richard! Help me to the car, grab my bag, then and only then will you call anybody!", Kate said while struggling to get out of the bed.
After about 15 minutes of going back and forth between the house and the car Rick had finally gotten everything!
They started the car and headed off.
They reached the hospital and Rick ran inside to get a nurse and wheelchair. Within minutes Kate had been checked in had a room and Rick had called Martha,Jim, and Alexis.
By 4:30 am Kate had already been given pain meds and was ready to start pushing the twins!
"Ok mrs. Castle on the count of three I need u to push. 1...2...3",the doctor said while steadying Kate
"UGHHHHHH", Kate's screams filled the halls of the hospital.
-after 30 minutes-
"Ok, just one last push and you will be done!", the doctor proclaimed
After one last push the sound of another babies cries filled the air!
Little baby Cosmo was born first at 4:16 am
Little Jhoanna was born at 4:47 am.
As soon as the babies were cleaned and all good, the doctors handed the 2 precious children to the happy couple. Jhoanna in Rick's arms as Cosmo lay in Kate's arms.
As the 4 stand there in that single hospital room they can all tell that this was going to be a perfect life!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************************************##############################################
Okay so there it is the birth of the babies!
Leave in the comments if I should make a story of Jhoanna and Cosmo growing up
Or just an esplanie story
Or maybe both!

I know it's a crappie ending but if you want I can make a sequel!
But only if I get comments telling me that's what you want!

So for the last time in this book...

I luv u all soooooo much ✨💖