Ultra sound- CASKETT

Kate and Rick had scheduled and ultrasound for to day, they were both super excited, and couldn't wait!

Kate woke up at 6:30 in the morning, she could barely sleep last night she was so excited!

"RICK!!! WAKE UP!!!", Kate scram

"What's wrong?!?!", rick shot up out of the bed with a panicked face

"OMG your face", Kate was laughing her butt off

"KATE! I thought something happen! don't do that! please.", rick said laying back down on the bed and closing his eyes

Kate was running her fingertips up and down castles chest, and he let out a soft moan.

"Rick...", Kate whispered into castles ear softly. If he was going to try to go back to sleep, well then Kate was just going have to get him back!

Castles P.O.V

I was desperately trying to get back to sleep, it was to early for me to be up. But Kate kept running her fingers up my chest, I let out a small moan by accident. "Rick...", she whispered in my ear couldn't take it anymore! Flipped her over so I was on top of her, making sure not to put any weight on her stomach. I kisses her roughly, but passionately, and I earned a moan from her.

Kate's P.O.V

Rick was on top of me kissing me, I let out a moan. ' NO KATE!this is pay back!' I quickly pushed his chest back, and he fell on the other side of the bed.
I started getting worried when he didn't sit up or say anything.
"R-rick?", I stuttered as I moved from one side of the bed to the other. I didn't see him, I just sat there looking at the ground like an idiot! Just as I was about to speak again..... bam! Rick snuck up behind me and screamed "BOOOOOOO!!!!!", SUPER loudly in my ear! I almost peed myself!
"Holy crap! Rick that was so mean!", I pouted as I crossed my arms over my chest. I got up and walked over to the bathroom, to get ready! I AM SO EXCITED!! The ultra sound is today!!!! I get to see my baby! Or babies, idk yet? It took me about an 30 minutes to get ready, then a walked into the kitchen and was greeted by rick with coffee."Coffee! yes thank u soo much rick!", I said reaching for cup from the cabinets. "No! Kate you can't have coffee it's bad for the baby.", rick took the coffee cup from my hands. "Then what do u suppose I have then?!", great so now I'm going to get fat and all emotional and I can't even have coffee! I finally gave up and just had orange juice instead.

Kate and Rick finally got to the doctors office for the ultrasound after what seemed like an eternity in the car!
They filled out the paper work and headed over to the waiting area. They had just sat down, when the doctor called there names.

"Hello Kate, hello rick, I'm doctor Carter!", the doctor walked into the room smiling

"Hi dr. carter.", Kate and Rick smiled back

"Okay Kate, can I have u lay down on this bed right here and lift up your shirt?", dr. carter was getting the monitor set up and grabbing the gel stuff.

Kate did as she was asked and dr carter walked over to her. "okay this gel is going to be cold, but I need u to stay still.", dr.carter applied the gel and and spread it around. They started the ultrasound and they saw the....

Okay should it be twins or just one baby caskett????? comment witch u think! I'm letting u ppl choose!

Okay so I'll update again when I get some comments for witch!

LUV U ALL BYEEEEE!!!!!!!✨
Comment and vote!