Makeup

Beckett's POV

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I yelled at captain gates. " you heard me detective, please hand over your badge an.." I didn't let her finish her sentence before I yelled "no you cant fir me because I QUIT!" Then I threw my badge and gun down on her desk her and Esposito stared at me in shock. then I threw all of my tuff in a bag and walked out of the 12th.

Esposito's POV

Captain Gates couldn't even finish her sentence before Beckett went all crazy photic bitch mode. She stormed out I decided to give her my gun and badge also. But I left the room just as angry as Kate was. Ryan tried to apologize for getting us suspended but I didn't listen I walked out probably looking sexy as hell (as usual) but as I walked into the elevator I heard Ryan throw his book across the room hear the elevator. Instead of going home went to the morgue to see laney. (even though we were broken up I planed to win her back) As my car pulled up to the morgue I saw Laney's car in the lot it was beautiful just like she is. When I reached the floor where she was working I didn't say anything I just kissed her.

Laney's POV

I didn't expect to see Javier but what I didn't expect even more was him to kiss me but I had to admit that I really missed kissing him so I kissed him back. "Laney I'm so sorry I was a total jackass to you could you ever forgive me." Javier said. I didn't know if I could but I really wanted to my brain was saying no but my heart was saying how much I loved him. "yes Javi I can I love you and I'm sorry I was a bitch when we broke ." "Well my shift is almost over Javi so then we can go back to your place and have some fun." in a seductive voice. He looked at me with a sexy devilish grin on his face so I quickly finished up the biopsy reports that I had to do but luck for me I had the day off for the next couple of days. "alright I'm done Javi lets go." I said in a happily voice. "alright babe lets go get down and dirty I left my car there that night and went in Javier's car. We finally reached his apartment he carried me in bridal style it was rally romantic in my opinion. He opened his door and laid me down on the big king sized bed. Then he started kissing me then after a while we were both out of breath and laying side by side in his bed I was really happy that he was mine again!

Beckett's POV

Once I was out of the precinct I drove to the park where me and castle always had our cute special talks I sat on the swing set and though about all the fights we had and then all the happy time epically the time he kissed me. Before I knew it I was crying I couldn't stop it I was to upset I wanted to hold him and him hold me and tell him how muck I loved him and call him mine, but I was a real bitch to him back at my apartment I should have told him I loved him too when he told me all those years ago and he also told me earlier today. Then it was clear to me what I had to do. 

        Author's Note: So what do u think Kate will do? Vote and comment I will update later today so please tell me what you think about the story so far! What do you think about Laney and Javier together and should I give more details in the romantic scenes?