Gender and baby names!!!!

Hey guys this isn't an A/N it's an actual chapter! I just don't want to leave y'all hanging on a cliff about the baby gender so...

1. I have read all the comments about the gender and names and everything and I have decided the names and gender

2. The name along with the gender will be included in this chapter

3. LET THE CHAPTER BEGIN!

*continued phone convo*

Rick: the sex of the babies are

A girl

And

A boy!

Alexis: OMG OMG OMFG
have you and Kate picked names yet?!?!?

Rick:Not yet we wanted you and gram to come over and help decide the names

Alexis: great! I'll tell gram.... okay we will be there in about half an hour

Rick: okay love you, see you then

Alexis:love you too dad

*end phone convo*

Rick' pov

I hang up the phone and walk back into the living room to see Kate with her laptop and looking very deeply at it.
"Hey, what's so interesting?", I ask
"Oh I found this great baby naming website! Come look!" She is so excited for the babies but to be honest I'm over the moon also.
We spend about half an hour on the website finding great names for the boy, we had already decided without a doubt what the girls name was going to be. The door bell soon rang and I got up to answer it. I greeted Alexis and mother with hugs and a kiss, before leading them to the living room where Kate had our list of baby boy names. Alexis took a paper out of her purse and read off the names her and gram had picked.

General POV (Get ready to find out the names!!!)

Kate and Rick's list

John
Lucas
Sebastian
David
Andrew
Cosmo
Zachary
Alexander
Christopher

Alexis and Martha's list
Bennie
Kyle
Joshua
Noah
Lance
Cosmo
Benjamin

They both read off the lists and out of all of them there was one in common which Rick was already in love with...

COSMO

After deciding on little Cosmo's name Kate and Rick announced they had already decided on the girls name...

Johanna

Alexis and Martha thought that was an amazing thing to do in honor of Kate's mother. They quickly called Jim- Kate's father and told him the news of. The gender and names. Jim couldn't be there because he was out of town on business. They ordered Chinese food and ate while watching movies till 11:30 when Martha and Alexis left. Soon after Kate and Rick went to sleep also both dreaming of their two soon to come children.

Okay I know it's not that long but it's just to give you some update on the babies and everything
Just FYI the baby names were straight out of DM's and comments and I went by what was most suggested
And I just personally thought that Johanna was a given. Plus it was suggested quite a few times. Well there will be an esplanie chapter also so plz vote for both and comment!

Love you all😘💖