Sex in the loft?

Beckett's POV

I suddenly relies what I have to do I love I and want to call him mine, I have to go and,...        MAKE UP WITH CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( IT'S BEEN A WHILE BUT...)

Castle's POV

*ring ring*

I look down at the screen to see who is calling but it's only Beckett. I still haven't forgiven her for going all bitch on me for caring for her and protecting her!

* knock, knock, ring, ring*

"I'm coming" I said a little more cheerfully, but when I open the door my smile fades.

(I don't own this part this is from the ABC's castle creators!)

" Beckett what do you want?!", I said in a rude harsh tone

"you" is all Kate says. Then Bam they all die

( hahahahhahahahahaha JKJKJKJk)

Beckett's POV

I enter castle's loft and kiss him and to my surprise he kisses me back and then for some reason I start to cry then he releases me and I say " I'm so sorry castle I'm so sorry", sad chocking out the words still crying "what happen" rick asks in a sympathetic tone "I almost died and all I could think about was you, I just want you!" I sad still barely chocking back the tears.

                                                                                                                                                  "BOOM"

(THUNDER CRASHING AS THE STORM GET HEAVEIR)

Castle pushes me up against the door and starts kissing me and of course I kiss him back and as he travels down my neck I cant help but let out a moan telling him to keep going. As the storm gets heavier so does our kissing he finally goes down to the buttons of my shirt and un does the first couple the he sees my bullet scare I like to call it our scare because on that same day castle was also scared but his isn't visibhe was staring le it's emotional. As the thunder gets louder castle grabs my hand and guides me to his bed room.

( this is not property ABC)  

*in castle's bed room ;-)*

Castle laid  me on the bed and started kissing me I quickly deepen the kiss I felt his tongue exploring my mouth it felt SO good! he went down on my neck and I moaned then down to were my breasts and he quickly un-did my bra and threw it on the floor I was pulling off his shirt when I felt my pants coming off I giggled a little because he tickle me when he was pulling them down. He then came up and we started kissing again, then I remembered his daughter Alexis and mother Martha " Cas-" I was cut off by him kissing me when he went back down I tried again "castle whe-" once again I was cut off by myself this time he was now at my panties and I was groaning and moaning loudly. Then not thinking I pulled him up and told him I had to talk to him so he listen this time, but he wasn't paying attention he was staring at my boobs biting his lip, I quickly pulled the sheets over my body to make him pay attention it still didn't work. I then proceed to get up and search for my cloths he got this look on his face then a sad face he said in a childish voice " Beckett where are you going we were having fun!" I looked at him with weird face and asked "well if you want me to say why won't you listen to me?" " I was Kate." he sad in a voice I couldn't describe. "well you weren't paying attention!" I said in a mad tone of voice " Kate of course I was I love you!" he said in a conserved voice, "well you were paying attention just not to what I wanted you to pay attention!" I said in a sarcastic tone. " oh well  it's not my fault that your incredibly sexy!" castle said in a seductive tone. While he pulled me back down onto the bed kissing me I couldn't help but deepen the kiss. But castle pulled back " I'm sorry for not listening to you not what did you want to say or ask me?" Castle said in a nice happy tone. "well where are Martha and Alexis we can't have sex while they are here that would be rude." I said in a sadden voice. " well that's a good thing that they aren't here they went to Alexis's graduation party in Europe." Castle said with a sexy gin on his face. "well then what are we doing talking we could be making out or something" I say in a seductive tone!  

Castle's POV

As soon and Beckett said we could be making out or something I did just that I pulled her down on the bed and kissed, and as always she deepen the kiss "castle", Beckett groaned, " yes Beckett?", I said still kissing her neck. "Fuck me, fuck me hard I love you and want you to be mine!", Kate said in between moans. So with that I grabbed a condom off the night stand put it on and by that time Beckett hard already gotten her pants off, I just had to take off the panties. I quickly took of her panties and looked at her and she nodded and said " It's okay Castle I love, and it's not like I'm a virgin or something like that." she said in and happy voice. So I did as I was told I put my penis in her and started to pull in and out in and out she wanted me to go faster so I did " OH RICK, OH RICK FASTER, FASTER!", Beckett said. " I love you SO much Kate!" I said. So as  went harder and faster and deeper the bed started to shack and hit the wall making a banging noise. " Castle stop for a second" Beckett said in and voice that sounded like she just had sex (well I did just fuck her so that explains it.) " what is it Kate?" I asked. " just get off the bed for a minute." she said being bossy as usual. " but Kate." I said in a pouty voice and with a pouty face on. " just get up and I'll make you so happy!", she said in a seductive voice. ''okay but you owe me for this", I said with a grin on my face.

Beckett's POV

As soon as I got castle to agree to get off on the bed I moved it so we wont get complaints from his neighbors. " what the hell are you doing Kate?!" castle said in a annoyed voice. " I don't want to have to stop because we wake your neighbors up then come complaining to us for having sex too loud!" I said. " okay well then lets go to the couch and some more fun!" castle said picking me up bridal style. " castle stop we can go back to the bed I moved it it's ok" I giggled out.  but he didn't listen he just laid me down on the couch and we picked up where we had left off.