BabIES

General POV

They saw the BABIES! They were so happy and excited, Kate had tears running down her cheeks, ricks eyes were watering as well.

*after the ultra sound*

Kate's POV

Rick was driving us home form the hospital, I still couldn't believe that I'm having twins!!!! when we finally got up to the loft we striped out of our jackets and boots, (btw it's winter in this part)

Rick's POV

We had just got home from the ultra sound and I went to the kitchen while Kate sat down at the couch. I made us some hot chocolate and made my way into the living room. "here I made hot chocolate.", I handed Kate her cup.

"Thanks babe", Kate kissed me a took a drink from her cup. "we need to call Alexis and mother to invite them over to tell them about the twins!", I said while reaching for the phone, "yea we could do that or....", Kate took both our cups and set them down and started kissing me. Things were getting heated when my phone started ringing. "dammit", I heard Kate mumble under her breathe. I looked at the caller ID it was alexis, great she was probably with mother and we could tell them now!!!

Phone convo (rick/Alexis

Rick:hey pumpkin how are you???

Alexis: hey dad, I'm good, gram and I want to know how the ultra sound went today!

Rick: It went amazingly!!

Alexis: YAY!! So do you know the sex of the baby yet??????

Rick: Yep their actually twins!!!

Alexis :OMG!! YAY!! SO WHATS THE SEX??!!

Rick: they're a....

___________________________

Hey guys sorry for the long wait! I've been really busy with school and drill team practice, so I think I'm going to try to do one more chapter, and then give this story up for adoption😱😪

I just don't have a lot of time for writing, and I love you all to much to make you wait like months for and update so I'm going to give it to someone who can write a little more often!

So pm me if your interested in the story!

Love you all byeeeeee😘✨💖