(1) HAPPINESS ON EARTH

A pair of eyes were staring the ongoing auspicious preparations on earth

A pair of eyes were staring the ongoing auspicious preparations on earth. Except the minute movement of eyeballs occasionally no gesture can be seen from side of that person. Engrossment was gripping over her steadily. Though she was witnessing happy moments, still there was not even any mild trace of happiness over her face. Blank expression was deepening it's shade from her eyes to environment.

"Mahadevi, prabhu and mata asked your presence." An attendant interrupted the ongoing, and left by bowing her head after gaining attention towards her words.

Narrator's POV:

Prabhu and mata asked my presence, this inner statement made my usual self activate to go to them. Dwapar yug is nearer to it's end. The time of prabhu's incarnation is not so far. But before this many incidents will take place to prepare the field ready for laying foundation to a glorious history.

But this time why would have prabhu called me? My eagerness has ignited in a certain way about this incarnation of Narayan. Whatever maybe the reason of my summoning i will be graced with prabhu's appearance.

Finally i witnessed the most graceful sight of Narayan sitting with mata Laxmi by his side. Along with mata he has his soul companion, the indescribable smile which soaks all sorrow at it's first sight. I greeted both of them, and the gestures of blessing made it's eyes' soothing appearance for me.

"Have your seat, Mahadevi Yogmaya."  After prabhu uttered this statement, i followed that obediently.

"Why are you seeming restless, Mahadevi?"  Prabhu asked me in an affectionate tone which made me smile.

"You are asking to her as if you don't know anything, Nath."  Before i could i answer mata lead the conversation.

"Priye, each one have their different perspectives to say and........"  Prabhu was about to say, but mata again hold the leading place of conversation.

"And different perspectives make the facts possess different placements."  After completion she huffed slightly.

"You accuse me of acting despite of knowing the answers. But sometimes i feel you also do the same. Like now you didn't let me complete my statement."  Prabhu's chuckling made mata shook her head.

"Mata, you are prabhu's ardhangini, his better half. How can one half be different from other one?" It's the hidden meaning behind prabhu's words.

"You are always in favour of nath." Mata sighed, to which we both chose to remain silent.

"You are thinking ahead of the actual happening, Mahadevi. Now our would be mamashri Kans is preparing wedding of our would be parents. So have a look at the essence of the bonding of brother and sister carefully which is going to be terrible with the next turn."  I did the obvious which i do always at the end of prabhu's suggestions. I nodded as always.

So readers, here's the first part

It's just the starting.

(1) So how was the start?

(2) Any fact you liked here?

(3) Any gesture to be commented?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏