(11) MY DAY

Finally, it had arrived

Finally, it had arrived. It was the for which I and my family were waiting at two different sides. I was going to meet my family. I was going to open my eyes in  the light, the light of love of my family.

Finally, my day had arrived.

I opened my eyes in this world to see my mothers staring at me pouring all their affection. Mata Devaki was the first one to hold me after my birth. It was hard to hard to count how many times she had kissed me. My first bath was done by her happy tears. She wasn't my biological mother, but the bliss of motherhood adorned on her face was no lesser than my biological mother, mata Rohini.

I was enjoying the pamper I was showered with. After sometimes I heard some footsteps rushing towards me. I couldn't see anyone of them as mata Devaki was busy in talking with me in babyish language, and she didn't turn towards them.

At last they came near me. They were my father and brothers. They had also the same joy in their eyes unlike my mothers. Pitashri took me in his arms.

"My daughter! Finally the wish of holding you became true. It was like a dream to me when there was no sign of your arrival, and it had been a desperation since the time I received the news of your possible arrival," pitashri's eyes beamed with happy tears.

"Sorry for interrupting you, but it's our daughter, Arya!" Mata Rohini corrected pitashri in a complaining tone.

"How can you forget her mothers? Our daughter isn't going appreciate this," later mata Devaki joined to support her. Obeying mata Devaki's words I changed my expression into a complaining one towards pitashri.

"I am apologizing to both the mothers and our daughter too," pitashri gave me an apologizing peck on my forehead.

"Kanha, she has started following your footsteps after birth itself," I noticed dau whispering something to bhratshri.

"I guess she hasn't done anything till now except staring at her surrounding," bhratashri too did the same while replying dau. My eyes were focused on them.

"She has made pitashri apologize unlike you who made mata scold me at our first meet," they weren't at far, but even after trying hard I couldn't hear a single word of their conversation.

"Till when are you going to taunt me for this, Dau?" I observed a sulky expression on bhratshri's face, but reason was unknown to me.

"Whenever I get the chance," my curiosity was giving me high time. So, I cooed for getting their attention.

"Really! At this time I think I should win this chance," bhratshri rushed nearer to me making me smile.

"No, don't even try, Kanha. It's my right. I am the elder one, right?" Before bhratashri could take me from pitashri dau stood in front of him.

"Youngers should get priority regarding affection. You can't prevent me from getting affection of Gudiya," I was unable to see bhratshri as dau was standing in front of him. Even dau was arguing with bhratashri facing his back to me. I released a short sigh at the sight.

"Look at her. She's looking at me. She wants to come to me," dau turned to me with a smiling face.

"It's your misconception, Dau. You have blocked her sight. That's why she's looking only at you," bhratashri sided dau, gently. His lovely expression made me smile at him in no time. Actually, that expression was meant to make me smile.

"See! She's smiling at me," he flashed a proud smirk, but dau cared about that the least.

"No more fight, Bal and Kanha! You both have a younger sibling to follow your actions," mata Rohini had to play the role of interrupter, once again.

"Looks like Gudiya enjoys her brothers' banter," mata Devaki concluded noticing my cooing and joyful movements of limbs in between the duos' banter.

"Without any doubt, Mata!" bhratashri stretched his hands to hold me only to be stopped by dau.

I was enjoying their banter, but that was depriving me from the bliss of their affection. At that moment I wanted their banter to stop at a good point.

"Don't try to take advantage, Kanha!" Dau warned.

"Both will be stuck like this for eternity. Let someone hold her at first," Pitashri suggested them, and I was eager for their response.

"They both can hold her together," mata Devaki took me from pitashri's arm, and placed in both of their arms.

My head was rested on dau's arm, and half of the portion was held by bhratashri.

"We had been waiting for you since long. From now on we won't let you be away from us even for a second. You will be dau's good girl, won't you?" I was about to node to at dau, but couldn't do so.

"What about me? Won't you be my good girl, Gudiya?" Bhratashri was smiling at me, mischievously.

I was confused for a while regarding how to respond them. Then I held one one fingers of them conveying my answer.

"She will be both of ours good girl. Sweet girl!" bhratashri complimented me, and I giggled at my first compliment by him, heartily.

"Smart girl also," my giggle echoed more at dau's compliment.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏