(3) THE DARK LORD

I thanked my fortune for getting the opportunity to be the saviour of my prabhu

I thanked my fortune for getting the opportunity to be the saviour of my prabhu. The one who always sacrifice his comforts of Vaikunth for the wellbeing of mankind, now made situation like he needs the shield of maya for his safe guard. Really both prabhu and his deeds are incredible to no extent. I didn't have much time to spend in my pleasant thought of prabhu's deeds which have many names. Some defines those as his leela out of devotion while some says those maya according to their understanding towards the depiction. Some considers those are illusion while for others those are inspiration.

I halted the ongoing picturisation of my heart, and made the guards of Kansa unconscious. Along will that i freed shri Vasudev from the chains to follow the instructions of divine declaration which occurred after prabhu's birth to leave him in Nandgaon.

Shri vasudev was facing many obstacles. The darkness of night was doing it's task of hindering his motion despite of the fact that the source of luminosity was with him. Drizzling had it's share of increasing his worry about the new born which skin was highly sensitive for any kind of sudden exposure. His steps has two responsibility at the same time. He needed to be careful not to hurt the new born by being stumbled in darkness, and he had concern for reaching Nandgaon soon. Still he was managing his steps steadily yet briskly towards his destination.

He was standing at the shore of Devi Yamuna. Dilemma was increasing in his heart at the heights matching with the tides of river. But he didn't take much time to enter in as there was no other option. He was now at the middle of river. The eagerness of Devi Yamuna to have prabhu's touch was shaking his stable steps while walking in the river.

At a point the water level raised above his neck. Both me and mata exchanged glances of same expression. That expression was restlessness for next. But prabhu took out his tiny lotus feet a little outside to make Devi Yamuna calm. Finally she became calm after getting prabhu's touch. I smiled delightfully after witnessing Shri Sheshnaag protecting prabhu by spreading his hoods over him. Mata was also holding the exact shade of smile.

At last Shri Vasudev reached at Nandgaon. Everyone was there in subconscious state as i took all of their senses in my shelter temporarily. He went to the chamber where Yashoda maiya was laying unconscious after giving birth to a girl who was a part of mine. Prabhu told me not to descend on earth fully. Because Vishnu maya means i, always need to be active for the continuation of life cycle.

He placed prabhu beside me. He was feeling himself as selfish for taking me with him as the further consequence was well known to him. Prabhu kept his baby hand on my head. It was his good wishes cum blessing for me. I giggled heartily on that. Shri Vasudev came out of trance, and picked me to start his journey back.

We reached at Mathura. Everything became normal in no time as i withdrew my sense absorbing power. Guards ran to give the news to Kansa. Mata Devaki was sobbing by having me in arms, and was placing kisses on my forehead repeatedly. Normally it should be out of happiness. But that was her helplessness in front of the upcoming.

Kansa came, and snatched me from mata. Mata begged him not to harm me. But he didn't have anything in himself except insecurity. So he didn't pay any heed towards mata and pita. His raised me in air to repeat the same act with me what he did with my six siblings.

But his poor fate. I appeared in my real and magnificent form. He startled after looking at me and that was a perfect cause of my smirk at that time. I warned him about his destruction. He was shivering with my each utterance. I smirked at the sight for the last time before being disappeared.

"You did your task so perfectly, Mahadevi Yogmaya. If your prabhu were here, he would have appreciated you. So i am appreciating you from his side." Mata told in a happiness beamed voice.

"It's all my pleasure, Mata. Now we both will have the pleasure of prabhu's childhood and..........." I paused there to see mata's raised eyebrows.

"And, what?" She asked with that expression.

"And his mischiefs obviously." After completing my statement i giggled, and mata joined me afterwards.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Excited to read next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏