(15) PRINCESS'S ROUTINE

Six years later:

Six years later:

Years had been passed away turning baby Subhadra into a beautiful little princess whose smile made everyone smile around her, whose expressions were enjoyable for everyone around her, whose personality had its own aura to acquire each heart around her.

Let's hear the little princess whom we had met as a baby last time, at last chapter.

Little princess Subhadra as a narrator:

I woke up to a casual morning yet filled with cheered vibes like past six years. After a short morning prayer on bed I opened my eyes to see my brothers standing in front of me. The first pleasant fact about my day was my brothers' presence after opening my eyes.

"Good morning, Gudiya!" Dau and bhratashri wished me together.

"Good morning, my cute brothers!" I loved to call everyone or everything as cute, mostly. It was most liked compliment, and my brothers were cute, of course.

"How was your sleep?" Dau tucked some of my messed strands of hairs.

"Had any dream registered itself into your life?" Bhratashri asked this question with a specific purpose about which I wasn't fully sure, but he might be wanted me to dream about great goals of my life.

I didn't have any lack in my life, not only as a princess but also just as a girl. Affectionate family, good environment to grow, and last but not the least attention of everyone, I had everything in my name.

"My sleep was all fine, and I didn't see any dream. Why to dream about anything when I have everything in life?" I felt happy to admit this fact of my life.

"That's so sweet of my little angel!" Dau patted my head, gently.

Both of my brothers sat beside me sharing thought of the day through their wise words. I love to listen about their advice at the starting of my day.

After a short, they left, and I too left bed for getting ready. I completed my bath the fastest as usual, and found my bhabhi maa(sister in law) standing near dressing table with selected dressing stuff. Her good name was queen Revati.

My bhabhi maa is no less than a mother to me. It had been just one year of her marriage with my dau, but I felt like she was my mother since ages.

"Good morning, Bhabhi maa! I didn't make you wait for me, did I?" I rushed towards her for giving her hug around her waist. It was also one among my daily activities.

"Not at all, Gudiya. You had taken bath the fastest as usual. You should take your time for bath. I can wait for you," bhabhi maa broke the hug with a soft peck on my hairs, and made me sit on the table in front of mirror.

"I don't like to sit inside bathtub for hours in name of bathing. Your Gudiya is a active girl, Bhabhi maa!" I had the habit of confessing my good habits with confidence.

"Whole Dwarka knows about that," she had started doing my hairs.

Bhabhi maa made me ready, quickly. I preferred to be decked up in the frame of simple look, and that look suited me better. After taking leave from bhabhi maa, I went for seeking the blessing of my parents for the day.

I was received with smiles, hugs and pecks from them in return of my greetings. I couldn't stay there for much time, because my next destination was waiting for me, and that was cowshed.

I and bhrata Krishna fed cows and calves. I loved to feed them with my hands. I had acquired this love for cows and calves from my brothers as they had spent a pleasant phrase of their life in Vrindavan while taking care of cows. It was the lovely legacy of my family.

Spending our time at cowshed we moved towards practice arena of warriors. Prominent warriors of Yadav clan were practicing at that place, and I had the opportunity of noticing their skills.

Dau wished me to establish a good bond of connectivity with warrior skills even before I attained the age of learning those. That was the reason of my daily visit at practice arena.

Wrapping up my observing session we siblings went inside the palace for breakfast. After breakfast everyone was engaged with their respective tasks so was I.

I used to observe my surrounding and tried to learn new things in that time when my brothers weren't around me. Whenever I got curious I asked my questions anyone around me. In short, I was like a curious invigilator to everyone.

When whole day passed away I started my evening with tunes of musical instruments and colours of paint brush. The sharp observer of day time acted like a serene blow of wind in evening.

After dinner I got to hear stories from my brothers along with their slow patting on my head for making me sleep.

Finally, completion of story drove me into sound sleep marking my day complete.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏