(2) SUBCONSCIOUS INTERACTION

Yogmaya as a narrator:

Time started to proceed from the point at which it halted. The wedding of our would be parents solemnised in a happy scenario. I sighed deeply as they were going to place their steps on the path of hardships, and happiness was going to turn it's face from them for long

The cruel Kansa captured our would be parents after the divine declaration of Narayan's incarnation. Then he killed our six siblings though they didn't have any single trace of connection to his fear of being demised. That monster even didn't let mata Devaki to have the bliss of motherhood by admiring the pieces of her heart after their birth. The time she took the baby in her arms he used to come to snatch the baby, and the air used to suffocate with the pleading sobs of mata Devaki. Later those have been turning into the scream with his inhumanity of hitting the baby on the wall.

Both me and mata were passing through the heart wrenching state after witnessing the woe of mata Devaki. Though the same incident repeated till sixth time each time the intensity of pain was same for both me and mata. Prabhu's eyes also depicted the same shadow of sadness each time for that brutal incident.

We are divine. The exaggeration of feelings can't affect us. But the essence of feelings have it's own sphere of agony, anxiousness and admiration in our hearts.

"Prabhu, now it's time for me to descend to earth." Shri Sheshnaag said in a happy voice, to which we all exchanged smiles.

"You are seeming so happy with the thought of being my elder. But that position will always be troublesome to you."  Mischievous smirk joined to prabhu's smile which made both mine and mata's smile a bit wider.

"With whatever you will grace me, will always be my pleasure."  Shri Sheshnaag said with gratitude shining eyes.

"Be firm on your statement, and never do back out in future."  Prabhu's cheerful tone made both me and mata chuckle.

Shri Sheshnaag left to start his part after greeting all of us. When mata Devaki was in her advanced state of pregnancy, i transferred Shri Sheshnaag to mata Rohini's womb. Before doing it i informed about it to mata Devaki in her subconscious state. She was extremely happy after knowing that her seventh child will be safe, and one day will come back to her.

After looking at her happy face the wave of that same emotion washed over me. I went forward to accomplished my task. Before transferring Shri Sheshnaag to mata Rohini's womb, i informed her also in the same way of mata Devaki. She poured her heart out to me, she lashed her grief out which was buried deep into her heart. I assured her about the upcoming bright days of her life, and she became determined to perform her duties in those days.

I completed my part, and reached to Vaikunth.

"Your happiness has a different shade this time, Mahadevi."  Narayan's words made me add extra length in my smile.

"Hey Antaryami, what can be hidden from you? You resides in each existence of universe and the universe itself resides inside you."  I uttered the fact with my feeling of devotion towards him.

"I know more than the success of your task the serenity of consoling mata Rohini and the smile of mata Devaki made you happy. We should find happiness above our personal level." I absorbed the goodness of his words with their each vibe in air.

Finally mata Devaki became pregnant with her eight child. The child whose arrival was the most awaited occasion of that era. The child for whom she held her spirit, and never gave up in front of sorrows. The child who was about to come  accompanied by moments to moisturise and mesmerise many hearts with miracles.

With passing of each day mata Devaki was glowing with divinity as she was carrying Jagdishwar in her womb. Kansa was fearing even to visit her. Both me and mata used to enjoy his terrified state, and nightmares were contributing more to terrorise him.

At last the time came. Time of the earth being graced with the appearance of Leela puroshattam. I shivered in excitement as next was my turn to lead the proceedings.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Though you all must be aware of the  happenings still are you interested about next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏