(6) DEPARTED

Time cycle doesn't have same situations to present before us

Time cycle doesn't have same situations to present before us. Though this fact is simple still it's serious also simultaneously. When the straight path of our lives takes a turn we face many things to tackle. At some points we need to tolerate many things also. Time has created this exact philosophy lively in front of the residents of Vrindavan.

With flow of time the truth has revealed in front of all that Kanha isn't Nand baba and Yashoda maiya's biological son. Everyone was heartbroken after Kanha confirmed his and dau's departure from Vrindavan. Yashoda maiya's tears were unstoppable. Each pain will seem small in front of the pain through which her tender heart was undergoing.

Some tears leaked from my eyes also silently, following the flow of Yashoda maiya's tears. We are divine, but not devoid of emotions. But in these happenings no one bothered about the baby who had swapped with Kanha after knowing the truth that she was me, Yogmaya. I really don't have sadness for this. But i realised that affection is something always closely related with agony which can appear anytime. Everyone knows that Kanha is divine. Kansa's death was destined by him. But still each heart was concerned with his wellbeing. I bowed down my head for each tear drop which has the reflection of pristine love in form of worries for Kanha.

It was the night before departure. Prabhu wanted my presence, and as usual i went to him without delay. He handed me the responsibility of generating the subconscious feeling that he's always present in Vrindavan. I assured him to make feel the residents of Vrindavan that their Kanha resides by their side each moment.

( For elaboration of this paragraph prefer my OS book, Saviour of never ending happiness. )

At last the departure time came. No, it's not only departure. it can be well defined as a disastrous time.

No one uttered anything. Because they knew Kanha has to go. No argue can stop him. Because affection itself has failed regarding this.

Silence was prevailed. Even sobs were chocked in the throats. Everyone has sided the decency that during anyone's departure we should bid farewell with smile. Tears were escaping by making eyelids wet representing both woes and wounds.

Most were avoiding eye contact with Kanha as they had the fear that they couldn't able to bear if they will witness Kanha's moist eyes.

The saga of sacrifice and separation has started. Maybe the sacrifice of Vrindavan won't be highlighting much in front of that upcoming blood shed about which Prabhu mentioned to me and mata, but it will always inspire the leading sacrifices as a light post. With this thought i wiped my tears. But......................

But that went in vain. Fresh tears gathered in my eyes when Prabhu turned to take a view of Vrindavan from chariot before leaving completely. His compassionate look towards Vrindavan has filled my eyes again.

I didn't get time to wipe my tears. My sadness became replace by sensation of alerting vibes as Yashoda maiya became unconscious immediately after disappearing of Kanha's chariot.

I just released a helpless sigh at the sight of maiya being carried inside by baba, and consoled myself with the fact that Yashoda maiya's name will be cherished always in remembrance of selflessness as i had nothing much to do.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions?

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) How was my narration?

(3) Wanna see next part soon?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏