(10) MEANT FOR ME

The joy we experience at the time of getting a good news gets escalated during the journey of getting closer to grab the good news as a reality

The joy we experience at the time of getting a good news gets escalated during the journey of getting closer to grab the good news as a reality. My family is close to cherish the most awaited news of their lives. My arrival is coming nearer.

I hope I am not forgotten just because I haven't opened my eyes in this world. Even if I am forgotten then I don't have any problem to introduce myself. I am the unborn of mata Rohini who has been receiving all the attention and affection in womb since the day of my arrival here.

I am the one for whom today's ceremony is meant. It's baby of shower of mata, and I can hear joy filled voices around me. Yes, I could hear as I had crossed the time period of six months. I have completed nine months in womb. Soon, I am going to open my eyes in the world where my family is waiting for me.

Everything apart, but I can't hear my brothers around. Mata Devaki is around with other ladies, but they both are missing.

"Someone was missing us. So, we are here!" It was bhratashri's voice. He was teasing me even if I am in womb.

"But none of us missed you both, did we?" Mata roamed her eyes on everyone to notice their response.

"Our Gudiya was missing us. We are here for her," dau specified me which made me fill with joy, and I shook my little limbs making my mother feel my movements.

It wasn't anything new for her. She knew that whenever I felt happy due to my brothers I used to give that response. She caressed her belly conveying her affection to me.

"Why did you let her miss you both? Where were you both?" Mata Devaki asked in a scolding tone.

"We were preparing Mohan bhog for mata and our ladli," bhratashri's words brought a heavenly aroma to me. It was the aroma of Mohan bhog, of course.

"Mohan bhog! Yashoda's special recipe! She makes it the best," I can sense my mother being emotional at the mention of Yashoda maiya.

"Even we have tried to make it the best for you both. I have kept strict eyes on Kanha during each bit of preparation," dau intervened so that none could go ahead in the flow of emotions.

"Yes, that was how dau helped me in making the dessert," bhratashri's words created a small chain of laughter around.

"At first let the rituals start then you both can feed her," Mata Devaki declared.

"We will come at last, because our dessert is the most special one," dau informed me that I had to wait for devouring the taste of Mohan bhog.

"So, let's start," Mata Devaki started the rituals followed by other ladies.

I received a lot of good wishes and tasted many sweet desserts prepared by the ladies.

On the other side Kanha was getting emotional noticing the rituals. Being in mother's womb is the best period of our lives which we fail to recognize. That is the shield which protects us from all the outer toughness, the tensions of life tenderly. That's why mother is the best protectress.

He was getting emotional while conveying silent gratitude to all the mothers of world.

Balram put his hand on Kanha's shoulder to bring him back to normalcy. The duo proceeded ahead and fed the best dessert of the day to Rohini.

"Yum! It's the tastiest dessert," I was enjoying the taste of Mohan bhog with the wish of having more bites.

"It's all yours, Gudiya. Take your time to enjoy each bite," bhratashri told to me.

I obeyed him enjoying the dessert. He was feeding mata, and dau was caressing her hairs providing me the warmth which was making my enjoying worthier than before.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏